LegacyGT.com

Clutch vendor Recommendations

nebula72

Hi

My son and I have been spending the past year rebuilding his Legacy GT after a turbo failure. We ended up getting a Type R A short block while using his original heads after getting them cleaned by head games. We kept the stock injectors but upgraded the turbo to a vf52. Our tuner recommended that we run either an exedy stage 1 or X clutch stage 1 along with the WRX flywheel. Was wondering if anybody out here had a good place to get this stuff at a good price. I see prices all over the place and figured to ask some folks with some real experience. Thanks so much. Tom

If the price isn't crazy different, support your local Subaru speed parts supplier?

If you put more information in your profile, (year and model of car, you location, etc..) it help people make good recommendations or find things that are local to you.

Rallysportdirect are big and ship quickly, but there are lots of smaller shops and stores supported by many here as well. Depends mainly on where you are.

The swap from dual mass to single mass flywheel is a good one tho. Even getting the FW at the dealer or online Subaru parts suppliers will probably be a lot cheaper than a new dual mass FW.