LegacyGT.com

2010-12 LGT Ignition Coil Set

Need a spare or new set?  I pulled these from a part-out 2013 Forester XT w/ 75k on the odometer.

$80 OBO (Including shipping from CO, 80907)

FXT ignition spark coils 1.jpg

FXT ignition spark coils 2.jpg

FXT ignition spark coils 3.jpg

Edited by shootz

• 3 weeks later...

In case you didn't read the sticky on the Classifieds:

A price on the items beings sold is a requirement, not a recommendation. Not strictly enforced, but still, it help everyone get an idea what the value of sold/used items are over time. It's also not an auction, the point isn't blind offers and seller gets the best price. It's supposed to be an open market with known pricing for everyone's benefit.

This Member Classified sub-forum is for members to sell 2005 - 2009 Legacy and Outback parts. Selling parts for profit in this sub-forum is prohibited. If you want to make a profit selling parts, please find another venue (off-the-site) to market your product.

THESE ITEMS COMPRISE A FOR SALE THREAD

LOCATION AND TITLE

To create a For Sale listing, first create a title that indicates, using the pull-down menu, that the item is for sale or for trade and location, and what is contained in the thread.

TEXT, DESCRIPTION, AND AMPLIFYING INFORMATION

Describe in as much pertinent detail as possible what you're selling, the photos, condition, mileage, age, type, i.e., for manual transmission, payment forms accepted and required notification about posting questions, offers and acceptance in the thread. Note about photos:

• All photos must be loaded to the site with 24-hours. Use the Manage Attachment process
  • Linked photos are not permitted in the Marketplace and will be removed where found.

AVAILABLE ITEMS

Use this part of your OP to describe what it is you're selling and the price

SOLD ITEMS

Use this part of your OP to move your part listing from "Items Available" to "Items Sold". Keep everything intact and mark it (Sold to - Screen Name)

Edited by KZJonny
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, KZJonny said:

In case you didn't read the sticky on the Classifieds:

A price on the items beings sold is a requirement, not a recommendation. Not strictly enforced, but still, it help everyone get an idea what the value of sold/used items are over time. It's also not an auction, the point isn't blind offers and seller gets the best price. It's supposed to be an open market with known pricing for everyone's benefit.

This Member Classified sub-forum is for members to sell 2005 - 2009 Legacy and Outback parts. Selling parts for profit in this sub-forum is prohibited. If you want to make a profit selling parts, please find another venue (off-the-site) to market your product.

THESE ITEMS COMPRISE A FOR SALE THREAD

LOCATION AND TITLE

To create a For Sale listing, first create a title that indicates, using the pull-down menu, that the item is for sale or for trade and location, and what is contained in the thread.

TEXT, DESCRIPTION, AND AMPLIFYING INFORMATION

Describe in as much pertinent detail as possible what you're selling, the photos, condition, mileage, age, type, i.e., for manual transmission, payment forms accepted and required notification about posting questions, offers and acceptance in the thread. Note about photos:

• All photos must be loaded to the site with 24-hours. Use the Manage Attachment process
  • Linked photos are not permitted in the Marketplace and will be removed where found.

AVAILABLE ITEMS

Use this part of your OP to describe what it is you're selling and the price

SOLD ITEMS

Use this part of your OP to move your part listing from "Items Available" to "Items Sold". Keep everything intact and mark it (Sold to - Screen Name)

Fixed

5 hours ago, KZJonny said:

Thanks dude!

Helps everyone out. If the shipping from Colorado wasn't silly I'd pick them up myself for spares....

GLWS!

I'll ship them for free if you want (assuming you're in the states)

I don’t but live on the border and have a mailbox in the US side, so I’ll remember that.

I’m a little tapped out after my very recent engine refresh atm.