LegacyGT.com

AZ stage II?

elpete77

Just wanted to pop in here and say hello, new member from Phoenix. I live down in Maricopa, but work in Chandler, and just signed some of the paperwork to hopefully get my car from California. 06 GT 5MT in silver. I autocross a miata, so if any of you guys race at all I will see you there. A meet sounds good, not sure what my schedule looks like just yet, but I will keep it in mind.

Just wanted to pop in here and say hello, new member from Phoenix. I live down in Maricopa, but work in Chandler, and just signed some of the paperwork to hopefully get my car from California. 06 GT 5MT in silver. I autocross a miata, so if any of you guys race at all I will see you there. A meet sounds good, not sure what my schedule looks like just yet, but I will keep it in mind.

You killed my father .... prepare to die!!!!!!

Anybody want to go to breakfast next weekend. This weekend I will probably be broke, but the weekend after is fine.

We could meet near Scottsdale and Bell, than cruise down Scottsdale to "Leo's". Its my uncles restaraunt. They have the best Apple Pancakes you will ever eat, guaranteed. And German Pancakes are bomb too. We could possibly get a nice discount if hes there??

Its located on Scottsdale and Chapparal. We could go to Old Towne Scottsdale, too and take pics or hang out. Saturday or Sunday would work. I need to go on a cruise (especially with other LGT's). Anybody down??

• 2 weeks later...

Cool deal, I'm in Maricopa too. Haven't seen another Leg here yet. My wife drives a blue one around. I only get the keys on my weekends :(.

Anybody want to go to breakfast next weekend. This weekend I will probably be broke, but the weekend after is fine.

We could meet near Scottsdale and Bell, than cruise down Scottsdale to "Leo's". Its my uncles restaraunt. They have the best Apple Pancakes you will ever eat, guaranteed. And German Pancakes are bomb too. We could possibly get a nice discount if hes there??

Its located on Scottsdale and Chapparal. We could go to Old Towne Scottsdale, too and take pics or hang out. Saturday or Sunday would work. I need to go on a cruise (especially with other LGT's). Anybody down??

If we have more people willing to do this, the wife might be down for this ... or was it this past weekend??? heh.

• 4 weeks later...

Whats up fellas, I just bought a 2003 ob wagon - thought I would look to see if I could find other fellow tuners. Great to see you guys respond here on this board. Some others are not to friendly.

Any way I just got this carr and the first thing I'm looking for is TINT

Summer is coming and this is a must have. YOu all know that .....

Any suggestions?? Place and %?

Go to 7th ave and Bell Dannys carwash. The guy will probably come up to you, if not look for him. He first said 350, I said no. I told him, "I know a couple different people that will do 150 for however dark I want it." He said, he will do it for 150, plus pay for the carwash and hand wax I was about to pay for. I didnt do it that day, but the offer still stands. And of course they have different kinds of tint, lifetime warranty, etc. Those places are usually pretty good quality, no bubbling and crap.

And what I am going to do for percentage on mine is either 5% or 10% darker than what is legal. That way its a pretty close call.

I will also be getting tuned on Thursday at DynoComp. I recieve my Crucial Catless DP in the mail today. It is AWESOME quality, AWESOME high temp coating, AWESOME welding job. Its a great piece. I will order all of my pipes through them. Just a recomendation. They also own a LGT, and their parts fit perfectly. They are also cheaper/better than everybody else I shopped around for. Check em out!

Did you get it direct from Crucial or through another vendor? I was looking at PLtek packages, AP + DP, but they don't offer the Crucial piece (though they do offer Lachute, which I'm tempted to get).

thanks for the tip on Tint.

That sounds like a sweet set up. I wish I could get something like that. I don't have a turbo engine. Exhaust is about 4th on the list of things I want.

first = Tint, dark but not to dark 20% maybe

Second = audio and video, semi-stock with center flip down 9"

Third = Wheels and suspension, 18" wheels on lowering springs only, sport look

Fouth = I/H/E, really for minor performance & sound, not sure on product yet.

Did you get it direct from Crucial or through another vendor? I was looking at PLtek packages, AP + DP, but they don't offer the Crucial piece (though they do offer Lachute, which I'm tempted to get).

Directly from Crucial. Ap is probably a good idea, the only reason Im using ECUTeK is cuz DynoComp can tune much better with it they say.

I just dropped my car off across the street (Steven Jory Subaru) from my condo for an oil change. I talked to them about getting tuned at DynoComp. I said, "What would be the status of my warranty if I went to DynoComp." She said, "well....Subaru wont know you did it, so you'll be fine. Just dont mention it to anybody that works here. What are you planning on doing?" I said, DP, remove a cat, custom tune. Than I said, "Well, basically if I remove a cat, and an 02 sensor fails, you will not replace it, correct?" She said "yeah, thats how it works."

So I have a full warranty, minus 02 sensors after being tuned for Stage 2. I love it!!!!!! I get all my work done there. I had my brakes and all oil changes done with them. Ive made a bunch of friends over there in the 11000 miles Ive had my car. It pays to do all your work over there. Some tech that works there as I was walking home said, "Is that your car?" I said yeah. He said, "That is my favorite car of anything that Ive worked on. I just love your car!" All I have is a BBK, intake, and Revo Technica Boost Gauge (matches stock gauges pefect, even with the red lines around it..

Enough of my rant. Im just very excited that I get to keep my full warranty!!!!!! haha, kick ass!

Archived