GEE-OTTO

Year, Make and Model: 2008 Subaru Legacy GT

Color: Quartz Silver Metallic 

Miles: 232,500 

Transmission: 5MT

Title: Clear In Hand

Lien: None

VIN: 4S3BL676286216924

Seller's email address: (gee_otto@hotmail.com)

Asking Price: SOLD

For sale is my 08 LGT 5MT I posted this earlier this year then changed my mind. I’m the second owner bought it in 2016 with 160k miles currently has 232k will rise slightly. 

Mods:

GS EBCS

GS DP

COBB AP with Tuning Alliance custom 93OCT Tune

KartBoy STS

WRX Wheels and Continental DWS tire (235/45/17) 7k miles on the set with TPMS paired 

New Headlights

JDM Grille

JDM Double DIN conversion with JVC head unit 

Slightly Lowered on H&R springs 

Brakes and wheel bearings updated two years ago

Axleback replaced with custom mufflers and piping not loud or obnoxious

Rear shock with H&R springs and spacer

Taxtrix Cable/Dongle 

Miscellaneous small parts

Condition:

The good

Body is in decent shape no rust but dings and scuffs from the many adventures into VT and WV to ski and bike. Small dings on roof from parking under an oak tree ( this year the acorns were outrageous ) also scuffs on spoiler from bike rack and the clear coat on the handles is fading (common issue). Interior is good for age the drive seat has come unstitched (another common issue) but doesn’t affect heating function. The cubby is cracked from the dealer replacing the dash but it doesn’t bother me enough to replace it. All sensors and light and functions work sunroof and windows all work fine with no leaks. Transmission shifts smooth always serviced with Motul Gear 300 by Mach V here in VA. Mach V also replaced the driver OCV, PS pump and resealed the oil pan in 2021

The Bad 

Car leaks oils from turbo drain hose area not the turbo but the hose and or hard line into the pan or wherever it goes. Could be possibly pinging around 2500 to 2800 RPM I made a thread about it to get feedback earlier this year. Both issues could be fixed if I were to rebuild it( no complaints from me about a EJ255 with 232k miles) but I likely won’t as life and work and all that jazz takes precedent. I actually am going to buy a new car now I have a couple weeks off from work and can devote time to dealing with the dealerships. 

Car is priced with the parts and condition in mind based on what I’ve seen for sale over the past year. Would like to sell everything to a single buyer as it’s easiest. Car is VA inspected until Jan 2024 and drives fine. 

Any questions just ask Im happy to answer them, been around a long time: and motivated to sell

IMG_1691.jpeg

IMG_1690.jpeg

IMG_1687.jpeg

IMG_1679.jpeg

IMG_1685.jpeg

IMG_1669.jpeg

Edited by GEE-OTTO
Sold

oh man... brb, returning the ear rings I just bought for my wife :D 

let me get back to you on this.. see if I can work some xmas magic. but def intrigued. Was it your old post that I commented on before seeing you driving on 50? couldn't find my posts.

• GEE-OTTO changed the title to SOLD (VA) 2008 Legacy GT 5M