LegacyGT.com

FlatIron Subaru! Bouler CO.

MUD

I took a visit to FlatIron Subaru in Boulder today to pick up my AP and was completely DUMBFOUNDED by the various aftermarket parts they have in stock for the 05 LGT!

I got there and noticed the Perrin TMIC on display, with the GFB BOV AND Cusco sway bars for the LGT!

All of these items..... I have already ordered (still waiting for too) from out of state!

Just goes to show... check before you jump! The parts you want could be a couple hours drive away! Or closer!

That... and if you live in CO.... they could ship it regular ground... and it'd be there the next day! W00T!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Found one thread, but I wouldn't consider that a whole lot of attitude on Flatiron's part. The customer still came away happy.

It's not like they told him "yer SOL buddy!"

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

i used to go there (for 4+ yrs) but not any more even though i love boulder and flatirons subaru has the best waiting area i have ever seen in any dealership (including non-Subaru ones)..

This Space For Rent

No joke about the waiting area. As I was leaving.. I noticed one customer fast asleep!

I've never been there for service on the LGT, so I can't comment on that. I just went in for the AP.

The customer service was pretty good.... for me anyways.

Archived