LegacyGT.com

Welcome new moderator - scans007!

Tide

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *Jedimaster*
PM ing my application and direct deposit info now.

Be careful. When I was a mod, my mod checks didn't always make it to direct deposit. Make sure to ask for an actual check to be mailed to you.

Be careful. When I was a mod, my mod checks didn't always make it to direct deposit. Make sure to ask for an actual check to be mailed to you.

I hope there is not going to be another assessment on members to pay scans' signing bonus.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I hope there is not going to be another assessment on members to pay scans' signing bonus.

I don't see that happeneing in this round. of course, I could be wrong-good thing donators are exempt!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Where's PGT going? :icon_frow No more GT either? :icon_surp What the hell's happening?:icon_ques Would the "in" crowd please fill me in? Please:icon_excl ...

We'd have to kill you if we did.

Where's PGT going? :icon_frow No more GT either? :icon_surp What the hell's happening?:icon_ques Would the "in" crowd please fill me in? Please:icon_excl ...

PGT still has his LGT.....he's just got WAY too much on his plate to keep an eye on this site.....nothing more, he'll still be around just not as much :icon_frow

Archived