LegacyGT.com

Legacy Blitzen 2006 site is up

Mach V Dan

three revisions on the Blitzen, (04, 05, now 06) at least 2 WR Limited, STI tuned limited edition, 2.0 GT Spec B production option, a history with the Blitzen, RSK, and S401...

And the best they can do in the US is 500 Spec B cars... The USDM Spec B is a fine car, but Japan certainly sees the Legacy as quite a fashionable sport sedan and touring wagon.

If FHI and SOA would get the hint that this kind of boutique marketing might do well in the US (with appropriate pricing and levels of equipment to compete with the rest of the market, and some advertizing dollars...)

and bring some of these models, or at least some of this equipment as options...

Legacy would rise above an also-ran beside the Outback, and every other USDM four-door car.

I wish the USDM Spec B were that price, and don't tell me it can't be done, as a Blitzen is a 2.0GT Spec B underneath, plus the fancy clothes...

I could care less about the wheels. I would probably put RG-Rs on it anyway, and save the snowflake wheels for driving through the snowflakes! :D

i hate the way USDM '8mph bumpers' look - on any car for that matter. that is one of the reasons why i like the blitzen ones.

the grill looks a little too ghetto/escalade like - but i like that it looks somewhat audiesque (or alfa romeo like)

Blech... I don't like it at all. That front is wrong because the grille goes way too far out. The back bumper is all wrong too. I'd never buy it no matter what is under the hood. It's just not purdy enough. Bring on the Legacy STI TT super sedan!

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

I think those rims are wicked...anyone know if you can buy those, or if they're new to this legacy package?

Actually, scratch that request...I saw one of the pictures straight on, they don't look that great. On an angle they looked good, but not so much directly from the side.

Archived