LegacyGT.com

Anybody notice the barage of car ads on tv lately?

meythodrider

move 05 off the lot? By now they're moving 06 off the lot. Go the last day, they will deal if you're not much of a deal talker so they'll be willing to budge more than most times so don't let your poor negotiating skills hurt your pocket.

Don't commit and don't be afraid to walk away, the minute you want to walk they'll say some BS and the let me ask my manager crap is also BS.

I'm figuring it's gonna end in Jan,and with that in mind I traded in our Forester and bought another Legacy fr my wife,,,,.A 2.5i Limited in silver.

A few reasons why I pulled the trigger;

Got Kelly Blue Book "Excellent" condition on the trade.

Got the new car at $600 under dealer invoice.

Used the $1000 cash back after all discounts taken.

Will be receiving $500 in a gift certificate from LLBean for being a previous Subaru buyer.(Customer Loyalty Program).I shop Bean quite abit.

Also received a considerable cash allowance from SOA in another program.:icon_wink

Like others have said,,this is a good time to buy,dealers are hungry plus they are getting close to no traffic in the showroms due to the holiday.

Rudy

I'm figuring it's gonna end in Jan,and with that in mind I traded in our Forester and bought another Legacy fr my wife,,,,.A 2.5i Limited in silver.

A few reasons why I pulled the trigger;

Got Kelly Blue Book "Excellent" condition on the trade.

Got the new car at $600 under dealer invoice.

Used the $1000 cash back after all discounts taken.

Will be receiving $500 in a gift certificate from LLBean for being a previous Subaru buyer.(Customer Loyalty Program).I shop Bean quite abit.

Also received a considerable cash allowance from SOA in another program.:icon_wink

Like others have said,,this is a good time to buy,dealers are hungry plus they are getting close to no traffic in the showroms due to the holiday.

Rudy

so how much did you pay for 2.5i limited? is it 06 model?

I saw loads of new cars being driven in Atlanta last Saturday, most of them BMWs. I drive by a shop where someone parks an '06 2.5i wagon (I have the '05) on most days but otherwise don't see any new Subarus. Anyway, Christmas is a great time to get a deal. I was at the dealer last week for a 7,500 mile service and saw the 05 red GT wagon that I wished I could have. It was on the lot when I bought my i in July. Wonder what they'd let it go for now.

Regardless of how many times I see GM & Ford commercials...@ least one in every commercial break...I wont buy one of the pieces of sh1t;)

Both companies have only a Handfull of cars between the that are worth a damn!

1. Vette

2. Mustang GT

3. GTO

4. GT

5. .......Wait no Lightning anymore...cant think of 5

**CTS-V**

Hmm... odd how every GM car listed has basically the same powertrain;)

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

What is the "$500 from LLBean"? How did you get that?

I got a mailer from SOA fr previous Subaru buyers,It's basically their guaranteed trade program,where they will authorise the dealer to give you so much fr your older Subaru when you buy a new one,,the LLBean money was kinda part of the deal,If you get the mailer and you either trade your Subaru in and buy a new one OR just buy a new Subaru from 12/1/05 thru 2/28/06 they will give you your choice of 3 options;

1.$300 in Subaru dollars

2.$300 in LLBean gift cert

3.They will pay you 1st months cars payment up to $300

Annnnd if you act in the month of DEC. all figures go up to $500.

My family shops Bean quite abit so I took that,I didnt use the guaranteed trade program.

Rudy

Rudy, thanks for the explanation!

My wife shops at LLBean a lot also and has an LLBean charge card, so I was wondering if there was some connection there. I was hoping for some new LLBean/Subaru deal where you SubaruBucks for LLBean purchases or something. Oh well.

Archived