LegacyGT.com

Multiple parts for sale - car gone

Just sold my '09 Outback and have a number of things left over.  I'd like to move these out so please make an offer if you like.  All prices are shipped in CONUS.  Please see pics for more info.  Again, all prices OBO.

1.  Stock rubber steering wheel.  Fine shape, replaced with leather.  Maybe you can use the buttons.  $35 shipped or $25 shipped for just the buttons.

2.  Factory radio (for manual climate controls) - working when removed in 2020 - SOLD.

3.  OEM paddle shifters and spare steering column shroud.  This is NOT the shroud with the cutouts, I got it so I could cut it to clear the paddles.  Never installed in my car.  $SOLD

4.  OEM aero thingy.  This one goes in front of the right-side rear wheel.  $SOLD

5.  OEM silver dash trim for '08-'09.  SOLD.

6.  OEM rear suspension arms.  GONE.

7.  OEM front axles for 4EAT vehicle.  Left and right are identical and pretty sure they fit both AT and MT cars.  Removed when outer boots split; one at about 98k miles, the other about 108k.  CV joints still perfect (they weren't on the car long at all after they split).  One has the boot already replaced (Beck Arnley) and the other has a brand-new boot included.  If I can find time to get it to my mechanic it'll go on there, otherwise it'll be in the box (it's pictured).  Subaru says over $400 each for these right now.  Asking $SOLD

8.  OEM Outback strut top mounts (no perches).  Like the arms, removed around 95k to lower the car.  These would be good maybe to raise your Legacy.  $SOLD

One more time - all prices are OBO.  I need this stuff out of my garage.  If you're local to Cincinnati I'll reduce prices accordingly.  Please PM if interested, and thanks!

IMG_6773.JPG

Edited by Rittmeister
Reduce prices

• Rittmeister changed the title to Multiple parts for sale - car gone

Bump again.  Probably taking springs and arms to the metal guy soon.  Other parts still available.  Will consider ANY offers to get these out of here.  In particular the axles and paddle shift setup have to be desirable to someone!

On 5/29/2023 at 6:27 PM, Rittmeister said:

Asking $175 each or $325 shipped for both. Or??? I have no idea what these are really worth, but they won't have the vibration problems you get with Cardone etc.

Fwiw - I was looking for spares of these (OEM) because the new price is silly and they are rebuildable.

I paid $80 CAD for the first set and $40 CAD for the second set I found.

I know you have OBO in the description, but someone who is willing to pay $100 for the set might now want to be an offensive lowballer…. 

GLWS!!

1 hour ago, KZJonny said:

Fwiw - I was looking for spares of these (OEM) because the new price is silly and they are rebuildable.

I paid $80 CAD for the first set and $40 CAD for the second set I found.

I know you have OBO in the description, but someone who is willing to pay $100 for the set might now want to be an offensive lowballer…. 

GLWS!!

I appreciate the input.  I genuinely don't have a feel for the used market pricing on these and will consider ANY offers that cover shipping and my time to pack, and help me avoid sending these things to the landfill.

• Like 1