LegacyGT.com

john37

• 6 months later...

Hi all, I have been gathering information on this site for about a week, post a new to me purchase. I have spent about a month looking for knowledge after finding out that I would be acquiring a Subaru. This appears to be the best source of information I have found. Thank You to all who have contributed over the years. 

Though I am not new to cars as my name (310Z) is for my Datsun 240Z  bored stroked to a 3100cc with tipple Weber's (this list is lengthy) I am new Subaru's. Last week (10-10-23) I picked up my wife's best friends Mom's 2005 Legacy GT Limited 5-MT Black on Black Wagon California EJ259 garage kept 44,000 mile car in beautiful condition. I saw the car when new and have not seen it until last year 2022 at which point my 18 year old son said "I want that car". A year later the owner said she wanted us to have it also.

I have use information I have gained here and other sites to guide my plans for this car. 

IMG_8429 (1).jpg

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 6:15 PM, 310Z said:

Hi all, I have been gathering information on this site for about a week, post a new to me purchase. I have spent about a month looking for knowledge after finding out that I would be acquiring a Subaru. This appears to be the best source of information I have found. Thank You to all who have contributed over the years. 

Though I am not new to cars as my name (310Z) is for my Datsun 240Z  bored stroked to a 3100cc with tipple Weber's (this list is lengthy) I am new Subaru's. Last week (10-10-23) I picked up my wife's best friends Mom's 2005 Legacy GT Limited 5-MT Black on Black Wagon California EJ259 garage kept 44,000 mile car in beautiful condition. I saw the car when new and have not seen it until last year 2022 at which point my 18 year old son said "I want that car". A year later the owner said she wanted us to have it also.

I have use information I have gained here and other sites to guide my plans for this car. 

IMG_8429 (1).jpg

Welcome. Very clean looking LGT!!

You might get more traction starting your own thread, and not adding to someone elses from a half a year ago. (That was also a bot, or junk member anyway....)

Cheers!

Edited by KZJonny

Thank you. This forum is the closest thing I could find to a new members forum. If there is a new members forum as a site should have please point me in that direction but I could not find it.

44k.  Impressive.  Good luck and I’m sure you’ll find plenty of help here with such a fine example of a 4th gen.   The wagon folks  on this site have a bond like I’ve never experienced on any other forum!  

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

1 hour ago, 310Z said:

Thank you. This forum is the closest thing I could find to a new members forum. If there is a new members forum as a site should have please point me in that direction but I could not find it.

All good dude. General chat is fine.

‘Post a new Topic’ will let you start your own thing, tho there may be some post number requirements for that.

Either way, welcome. And yeah… this is an odd place where the wagon force is very strong.