LegacyGT.com

Anyone running Sparco Terras?

GrayLeggy

I'm looking at picking up a set of Sparco Terras for my 2010 Legacy, probably either bronze or black. I really dig the rally-esque look of them but I'm having some doubts about durability, since the roads around me are horrible and I've had my stock alloys bend on me from a pothole. If anyone is running a set on their Legacy, how do they look? Are they more durable than stock? I don't want to bend some nice aftermarket wheels 🙃

• 6 months later...

Beat on any rim hard enough and it will break. That said, the Terra is built as a rally inspired rim which means it’s pretty beefy (i.e.- no long, delicate thin spokes). Because of that they aren’t particularly light (hence the inexpensive price). Love them on my ‘08 XT and wouldn’t hesitate to buy them again 

6 hours ago, shralp said:

Beat on any rim hard enough and it will break. That said, the Terra is built as a rally inspired rim which means it’s pretty beefy (i.e.- no long, delicate thin spokes). Because of that they aren’t particularly light (hence the inexpensive price). Love them on my ‘08 XT and wouldn’t hesitate to buy them again 

Can you post a pic of it?