LegacyGT.com

Is there a sticky for which wheels/tires fit GEN 5 Legacy (2.5GT Specifically) Also looking for possibly 1 factory 2.5GT wheel in Colorado if anyone has one

Have always liked the look of the factory wheel but just had one damaged and am exploiring budget options for a daily driver.

Would love to upgrade to 19 and go wider than the factory 225/45-18 but am needing a budget option preferably used.

Needing new all season tires as well so figured it's a good time to explore a whole new set.

Seems there are a lot of 2013+  and 5x114.3 offset wheels or stock WRX or STI wheels available which I guess I would consider with an adapter.  I can't figure out what offset I should look for if I need to add the thickness of the spacer.

There's a set locally from a 13 STi with 5x114.3 18" x 8.5" but they have 53-57 offset and use a 245/40r-18  would those work with a spacer?  Seems they would stick out very far.  

I've spent the last few days looking through the standard wheel sticky and pictures of your wheels but i have the slowest internet for this week at my sisters house.

Thanks!!

You will need a 5x100 - 5x114 adapter for the STI wheels.

Ideal thickness would be around 15-20mm IMO to end up with an offset around 40.  

Do go hubcentric with any adapters/spacers you get.  I think Subaru bores are 56mm IIRC.

• Like 1