LegacyGT.com

Hesitation under load Questions

Hello it's been a long time since I've had a problem out of my 08 LGT but I noticed recently that it is hesitating when I go to accelerate. It is very subtle if I quickly roll into the throttle, non existent/very light if I gently roll into the throttle. First thing I checked was air filter, it was dirty so I replaced that and inspected the MAF it was tight and plugged in. Connected my AP and drove around noticed DAM was .483, went home reset ECU went back out for a drive, DAM was 1.00, did a WOT pull (attached) DAM dropped to .500. I pulled into a parking lot to check the AP and drove home. While driving home DAM went back to 1.00 but the hesitation is still there same as before. 

I added the second pull datalog as well. DAM was 1.00 rolled into throttle then at WOT or close DAM dropped to .483 again. While driving back home it returned to 1.00

What are good first steps to check based on the log? No other performance issues, or lights no smells or leaks. MPG is the same always. Could it be a failing actuator, EBCS, etc or maybe a failing Fuel pump? Should I log a certain parameter to give better insight? 

Thanks 

08LGT_MAR_23.xlsx

08LGT_MAR_23_ Pull2.xlsx

Edited by GEE-OTTO
Added second datalog

Bingo it was the line running from the IM to the Fuel line  junction above to air pump. As soon as took the cover I saw it. 

I used a small worm clamp to secure it to nipple. I also checked all the others luckily I zipped tied them all during the install of the EBCS, new IC and new turbo inlet. 

Reset ECU, drove on the high way for 15 miles at 60 MPH, did a WOT pull DAM is at 1.00. 
Followed that up with mixed driving all modes DAM still 1.00 and FKLC and FK are 0.00. I can’t believe how long (2 months) I drove like that, will check those lines more often and probably replace them when I replace the IM to TGV gaskets 

• Like 1