LegacyGT.com

Catback exhaust for 2005 Lgt

Hey guys I’ve been trying to look for a budget catback exhaust for my 05 Lgt wagon for a while. I really want a single exit exhaust but can’t find any. Anyone know a good single exit catback? Also, I know there are many that are made for the 08-12 Wrx/sti, will that fit my car? Thanks 

• Haha 1

No a wrx cbe will not fit your car.  Chances are you will not find what you are looking for pre-fabricated. You have an old, low production number car.  No profit incentive for companies to make product anymore. 

My best advice is visit a local muffler shop.  Pick a muffler that you like (looks, sound, etc) pick a tip if the muffler has none, pick your piping size and in about 1 hour you have a custom exhaust probably cheaper than pre-fab.  

Edited by m sprank

Agree, that's your best bet. I had a local shop make up an axle back for my GT wagon, some 10 years ago. That system, (mufflers and tips) was still doing well when I sold the car 4 months ago.

• Thanks 1

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here