LegacyGT.com

Exhaust replacement

I just picked up an 06 legacy 2.5L wagon NON-TURBO and NON-GT  with a manual tranny. I love this thing I’m having a blast with it. I’m looking for a reasonably priced (hopefully less thank $1000), preferably stainless but that’s not a deal breaker, cat back exhaust system that is modest in sound (a little more throat would be nice) and maybe gets me a few extra horses. The trouble is everything I’m seeing online is for GT or Turbo models. Is there a fitment difference? And is the exhaust the same size/length for a wagon and a sedan? Any suggestions anybody? Im flexible on the particulars I mentioned if that’s all that’s available. Thanks for your time!

wagon exhaust is longer.

gt is a turbo car. yours is not. so different parts. you could always delete the cat...

a few more horses without a tune will be tuff. If that's what you want, you'll need something custom. You might look in junkyards. Ppl have been finding treasures in the last few years 

• Like 1

@ckwaters and I found Nameless muffler deletes at Pick N Pull Lynwood two summers ago. They can be found in the yards. 

OP, to my knowledge, nobody makes a catback for our cars. You'll have to get a little creative. Inferno Fabrication has made-to-order headers for our cars and more. You'll have to source piping from the headers to the midpipe bc we don't have turbo plumbing. And everything from the midpip back should be the same as layout as the turbo models. Verify through parts diagrams though.

You won't make power without a tune, if any at all even with one. 

• Thanks 1

MILKRUN  - Click Here