LegacyGT.com

2018 3.6r Limited 'every light in the house' is on

Well all those lights are on all the time for me except the eyesight and if you have frost in front of the cameras that would explain that. You'll have to be more specific. Is that illumination wheel scrolled to all the way on? If your car isn't fully off and all those are on that could be the culprit. 

Otherwise I see nothing out of the ordinary for an 8 degree day with my least favorite safety garbage turned off.

Edited by DougKelly20
  • Thanks 1

All of that is normal.  Eyesight will disable itself if it can't see well, judging by the fact that's it's 8 degrees outside i imagine the windshield is not clear

My mother in-law made a comment of how "all the lights make it look like a cockpit" lmao. the dimmer dial above your left knee while seated may turn them off, but it'll probably turn more off than you want.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, silverton said:

All of that is normal.  Eyesight will disable itself if it can't see well, judging by the fact that's it's 8 degrees outside i imagine the windshield is not clear

My mother in-law made a comment of how "all the lights make it look like a cockpit" lmao. the dimmer dial above your left knee while seated may turn them off, but it'll probably turn more off than you want.

My wife was driving this vehicle. As it turned out, those red lights are normal but eyesight thing is something else; however, it seems to go away and operate normally now. Perhaps something on the window was blocking the eyesight. 

Thank you so much for all the responses, much appreciated.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, silverton said:

... "all the lights make it look like a cockpit" ...

I have many night hours in my pilot's logbook. If your MIL ever saw a light airplane cockpit at night she would probably by appalled at the low level of illumination ... often one dim red overhead floodlight for the entire instrument panel.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png