LegacyGT.com

5EAT From Partout - Niagara, ON, Canada

No photos available right now, but I think we all know what a trans looks like.

I'm helping out another member here who is parting out their car, since it went ynansb and it was too far gone/expensive to fix. I'll be giving the car a spot to live in my driveway while we both pull some parts that might be useful before it get sent off to the scrap metal yard.

It's a 5EAT, which neither of us have any use for now, but it's not terribly high mile (23X XXX?kms) and functioned fine before the engine ate a bearing.

Just one of those things that are too big to store for any time, and I really can't be asked to list on Ebay or whatever since I'm not well set up to ship it.

Putting this up since the car will be here next week, most likely, and the faster it gets stripped and gone again, the sooner I get my spare driveway spave back. Car is in St. Catharines ON, and if anyone wants it for a spare or to use as a rebuildable shell, it's yours for the taking, and help dropping it out of the car. A couple of craft beer go a long way for motivation to drop it in the crap cold weather....

Car can probably live here as long as until the first decent Spring weather, at which point it all has to go, since the driveway is my access to the back yard and garage.

Cheers!