LegacyGT.com

Who will make a big HP jump...??

165hp Impreza Outback to a GT. I'm already putting my organs on ebay to help afford it a bit more... I get a steep manufacturer discount, but I gotta pay NJ insurance.

[quote name='j.reed']165hp Impreza Outback to a GT. I'm already putting my organs on ebay to help afford it a bit more... I get a steep manufacturer discount, but I gotta pay NJ insurance.[/quote] Want to hook us all up? :P
-ben

[quote name='axis008'][quote name='j.reed']165hp Impreza Outback to a GT. I'm already putting my organs on ebay to help afford it a bit more... I get a steep manufacturer discount, but I gotta pay NJ insurance.[/quote] Want to hook us all up? :P[/quote] I technically could, but I think they'd get suspicious of 40+ dealer's costs cars being sold through the same employee ;)

I don't care about HP as much as I care about AWD. Today while driving to work, I got on the gas a little bit in the Buick (try not to laugh) while making a left turn and I guess the road was a little damp from dew or light rain. Anyway, the front wheels spun a little bit before finally gaining full traction. I was like, "wtf?!" Rediculous. :oops:

Those Buicks are supposed to have some mass to keep those front wheels attached to the ground! Or at least thats what a lot of the auto industry wants/wanted us to think. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the forum, nice ride. One of the guys I autoX with has done a good bit of stuff to his Firebird, ironically black as well. Sounds nice and can really push it too, interesting enough, it can turn decently for an F-body. :mrgreen: I still like the rumble the Z-06's and several of the other V-8 cars make despite my love for Subaru boxer engines and the Nissan RB26DETT. ;)

Archived