LegacyGT.com

The Future Of Drifting!

wrx2legacy

not really, until they start showing a lot of the NASA USTCC racing or SCCA Pro Racing on TV, it's not going to catch on.. there's this crazy obession that Americans just love lots of hp and tq and go in a straight line as long as possible (see our highway system).. it's something that the typical American can relate to when they sit in their own cars and drive..

Unless the US Roads all turn into Nurburgring, it's going to be a NASCAR-Loving country for a while.

Keefe

Americans just love...a straight line as long as possible (see our highway system)..

Trivia tidbit: an original requirement of the interstate system (from the '50's) was that 1 mile in 5 be built straight to be used as an emergency runway for military aircraft in time of war or national emergency.

I do wish the NASCRAP channel would show the rest of the motorsport spectrum (like they did originally...pre-Fox).

Trivia tidbit: an original requirement of the interstate system (from the '50's) was that 1 mile in 5 be built straight to be used as an emergency runway for military aircraft in time of war or national emergency.

yea, 1 in 5, but look at Interstate 70.. that's not fair consolidating all the "1 out of 5" miles to be all located in one area. :lol:

Here's another video for you guys to watch that has to do with truck drifting:

http://www.stupidcollege.com/items/Truck-Drifting

and tractor-plower drifting

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Tractor-Drifting.html

I am trying to find that old Sega Commercial of a bulldozer and a rickshaw drifting.. found it:

Drifting Commerical

Keefe

I do wish the NASCRAP channel would show the rest of the motorsport spectrum (like they did originally...pre-Fox).

I hear that, like 9 times out of 10 I flip to Speed they have NASCAR on.

Thye used to do 3x 1 hour shows for WRC 1 for each day, now it's just 1.5 hours on Sunday night.

Friends don't let friends drink cheap beer.

• 1 year later...

Archived