LegacyGT.com

FS - CA (Bay area) - Brand new in box Roadwire black leather interior upholstery (fits 06 and 07 LGT) [SOLD]

EDIT: SOLD!

Hi all,

I recently sold my 06 LGT and I am selling a few remaining parts I have lying around. I purchased this Roadwire leather upholstery set early last year to replace the aging original leather upholstery on my seats. I never got around to getting them installed, so they have sat untouched in the box since they arrived. According to Roadwire, these should fit all 06 and 07 LGTs.

More details can be found at Roadwire's website - the pattern number is 538272. Pieces include front and rear seats and headrests. Roadwire makes good quality leather upholstery and is an OEM supplier to some manufacturers.

These retail for $1700 including installation. I purchased them on Ebay for $450 plus shipping, and I am asking $300 plus shipping. Note that they will have to be installed professionally at an upholstery shop.

EDIT: Pictures attached - they were unboxed only once to take these pictures.

Thanks.

IMG_0001.jpeg

IMG_0002.jpeg

IMG_0003.jpeg

IMG_9995.jpeg

IMG_9997.jpeg

IMG_9998.jpeg

IMG_9999.jpeg

Edited by derache123
sold
  • Like 2

• derache123 changed the title to FS - CA (Bay area) - Brand new in box Roadwire black leather interior upholstery (fits 06 and 07 LGT)
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, TheMahFromTheU said:

So this is for the front and rear seats including the headrest on the front seats?

Yep, that's correct. Rear seat headrests, as well as some parts of the doors and center console (not sure) are included as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2022 at 1:35 PM, TheMahFromTheU said:

Would be nice to know about the other parts of the door and if indeed included center console. 

On 11/6/2022 at 11:57 AM, Ajerezcl said:

I interested, please confirm all elements :D 

Can confirm that all elements indicated on the pattern schematic (3rd to last picture) are included. This includes front and rear door card vinyl and center console.

These are still available - sale to shootz was called off due to incompatibility with OBXT. These fit LGT only.

Edited by derache123

• 3 weeks later...
  • derache123 changed the title to FS - CA (Bay area) - Brand new in box Roadwire black leather interior upholstery (fits 06 and 07 LGT) [SOLD]