LegacyGT.com

FS: Oregon , Process West TMIC, 16g Turbo, Perrin Inlet, Perrin sheild

That intercooler will work with a nipple style turbo. I would think twice about selling it if you're going with STi intake.
I was hoping the same thing but they no longer sell the different style silicone hose.

Any suggestions ?

The other side of the coin is also there is TONS of sti options available , kinda seems like it much better for someone with a legacy style because there is only one good option (GS) and the process west is superior

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I was hoping the same thing but they no longer sell the different style silicone hose.

Any suggestions ?

The other side of the coin is also there is TONS of sti options available , kinda seems like it much better for someone with a legacy style because there is only one good option (GS) and the process west is superior

You mean a hose like this?

https://www.rallysportdirect.com/part/prw-pwsh001-process-west-traditional-turbo-upgrade-hose

https://www.importimageracing.com/products/prw-pwsh001-process-west-traditional-turbo-upgrade-hose-2008-2014-subaru-wrx-2005-2009-legacy-gt

0 baby ....so that would do it ?

Hmmm....well that's good news because I don't think anyone is going to buy it to be honest.

Thank you.

Is there passenger side bracket available somewhere as well ?

That intercooler will work with a nipple style turbo. I would think twice about selling it if you're going with STi intake.
In my excitement of the linked turbo side hose I over looked the fact that the sti manifold throttle body is a issue as well. Any suggestions ?