LegacyGT.com

Thinking of making 3 Pin TGV Oil / Fuel Pressure Sensor Harnesses

Just seeing if the community would be interested in these? I've built my prototype harness for my car and I've already sourced the connectors. I use 20-gauge American-made primary TXL wiring and DERAY V25 heat shrink in my harnesses. This should help out the community if they decide to piece together their own fuel pressure sensor kit.

By the way here is the link to the pressure sensor I'm using on my setup: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NIK9E10/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GU58A8cl.jpg

qVLck4dl.jpg

S5o6d7Ol.jpg

Edited by k00laid83

If you're good at making things like that, maybe put a post in JmP's sticky, so people will know.

Maybe I should post on JmP's sticky once I've built them. I currently make the i88, i85, and 240sx gauge cluster wiring on my website. I'm just feeling out the community that's all.

If you're good at making things like that, maybe put a post in JmP's sticky, so people will know.

By the way I took your suggestion and posted on JmP's sticky!! Thanks for the suggestion buddy. I appreciate you mentioning that since it didn't even cross my mind to post there.

No love for the 5-pin cars? You could also offer a bare 3-pin pigtail for users who want to use an input for any other type of 0-5v signal (AFR, IAT, oil pressure or temp, etc)

I got my connectors from Ballinger when I had AFR tapped to TGV.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

No love for the 5-pin cars? You could also offer a bare 3-pin pigtail for users who want to use an input for any other type of 0-5v signal (AFR, IAT, oil pressure or temp, etc)

I got my connectors from Ballinger when I had AFR tapped to TGV.

Oh, I'm planning on offering the 5 pin TGV connectors. I bought the 5 pin connectors for my car originally. I just don't have a 5 pin TGV car to test on right now. It's for sure something I want to offer. Honestly, that's a great suggestion on bare wire ends. I offer something similar for my S13 custom gauge cluster wiring harness. Some people just don't want to do any wiring even if each wire is labeled to help them. On a side note, the current connector that would go into the pressure sensor would work for oil or fuel pressure.

Yes. I currently use my MAF input to monitor/log an innovate wideband AFR on my AP. I used to have it run through a TGV input prior to installing the flex fuel kit.

How does that work? Now you have me super curious lol. So you use the MAP versus the MAF to tune for air? What do you need to do that, pros vs cons?

MAP- RPM -IAT (which I moved from MAF to a Bosch unit that is mounted just before the throttle body) we can take this to my build thread to keep this one clean.