LegacyGT.com

Any recommendations for 5th gen front ends?

Sooo my 2011 Legacy decided to eat a deer today. Does anyone have recommendations for a hood/bumper/grille combo?

I am looking at the Gialla JDM front end and it seems it would fit as long as I swap the bumper, grille and hood.

Thanks!

IMG-0401.thumb.JPG.a9ccc6d04b4739eefaf7eb05bae74673.JPG

Ouch! Sorry to hear that.

I see the importers bring in complete JDM front clips, maybe just what you need.

Valkyrie Hunter here grafted together an LGT and GR Sti front bumper, I rather liked that.

I think the Gialla will work with a new grill, dunno if you need the hood too. Paging @HumbleRumble!

Gialla bumper, being a JDM fitment piece, will require a full front end swap in order to fit. The bumper comes with its own attached grille already, but beyond that, you'd need a JDM hood, JDM fenders, JDM bumper beam, and JDM headlight brackets in order to make everything work. As cool as it is, I'd HEAVILY recommend against it due to how high shipping costs are worldwide right now.

You can find full front clips on ebay from time to time from for $1500-$2k, of questionable quality, but the biggest hurdle is the shipping of the Gialla bumper itself. The bumper itself, without any mesh or paint, is $600, but to shipping charge to the US is currently sitting around $2000. If you've got the guap burning a hole in your pocket, go for it, but know that it's not as simple as hood/grille/bumper, and even if it was, shipping costs would be prohibitively expensive.

Gialla bumper, being a JDM fitment piece, will require a full front end swap in order to fit. The bumper comes with its own attached grille already, but beyond that, you'd need a JDM hood, JDM fenders, JDM bumper beam, and JDM headlight brackets in order to make everything work. As cool as it is, I'd HEAVILY recommend against it due to how high shipping costs are worldwide right now.

You can find full front clips on ebay from time to time from for $1500-$2k, of questionable quality, but the biggest hurdle is the shipping of the Gialla bumper itself. The bumper itself, without any mesh or paint, is $600, but to shipping charge to the US is currently sitting around $2000. If you've got the guap burning a hole in your pocket, go for it, but know that it's not as simple as hood/grille/bumper, and even if it was, shipping costs would be prohibitively expensive.

Imagine eating another deer after you've done that.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought 5th gen headlights, hood and fenders are the same. Just different bumpers?