LegacyGT.com

OR: WTB JDM headlight leveling switch bank

Hi Joe,

I want to be there when you wire this up. I have JDM headlights already and did the cutoff flip. That part was easy, kinda. The wiring can be had from one of the members here on LGT and was worth it. Plug and play was simple.

I want to add the switch as well. If you get a lead on another source let me know.

Hi Joe,

I want to be there when you wire this up. I have JDM headlights already and did the cutoff flip. That part was easy, kinda. The wiring can be had from one of the members here on LGT and was worth it. Plug and play was simple.

I want to add the switch as well. If you get a lead on another source let me know.

For sure, I am going to just buy that harness mentioned, I want to keep wring car side stock.

The price of all the connectors and stuff to make a harness is more trouble than savings.

Will be a wile before I get to it, still need lights and have a ton of other work to do before my tune appointment

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

JDM headlight leveling switch bank wanted for a 2005 although I believe they are same all models

Need one to decide on JDM lights or not if I can source one of these I'll go jdm

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...