LegacyGT.com

fun in the snow

mjcdriscoll

well i picked my kids up from my parents house last night and when I was pulling into the apartment complex my boys (5 + 4) wanted me to spin the car around. Not wanting to dissapoint my kids I dropped the wife off and went to the wildlife experience (bc i knew the lot would be empty) and proceeded to do some donuts :icon_bigg . WOW IT WAS FUN!!!

so this morning i was travelling north on peoria and got onto 470 going west taking the turn rally style as nobody was in sight :icon_bigg :icon_bigg !!! It is so much fun when you are sliding and the AWD finds grip - it is almost like a cat falling & landing on its feet!

it's a blast right? I've gotten mine spinning like a top. I did a nice 180 to turn around & park in front of the deli by my house the other day. Got some weird looks from people, lol.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:mad:
Awww the poor grumpus. Hehe I do the same thing too, but the funny part is the one in the passenger seat saying, "do some donuts, go faster, powerslide it!" is my dad.

Oh and a little OT, if you want something fun to do in the snow, find a friend with a Suburban or Yukon XL and sit in the wayyyyyy back of the car. Then have your friend do the donuts, oh man, when you get it to do an on axis spin, oh you get sick, its great :D

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

well i picked my kids up from my parents house last night and when I was pulling into the apartment complex my boys (5 + 4) wanted me to spin the car around. Not wanting to dissapoint my kids I dropped the wife off and went to the wildlife experience (bc i knew the lot would be empty) and proceeded to do some donuts :icon_bigg . WOW IT WAS FUN!!!

so this morning i was travelling north on peoria and got onto 470 going west taking the turn rally style as nobody was in sight :icon_bigg :icon_bigg !!! It is so much fun when you are sliding and the AWD finds grip - it is almost like a cat falling & landing on its feet!

is your GT debadged? If so, I think I saw your wife driving it going south on parker road about a week or so ago. looked like boys in the back were their ages.

Archived