LegacyGT.com

FS: OR- AVO, Perrin, SPT, Intake, TMIC, BPV

Consolidated For sale thread.

All prices are before shipping and pay pal fees. Friends and family preferred but happy to do eBay or goods and services if you cover the fee.

TMIC-----Sold

Fully wrapped in DEI reflective heat tape , used additional DEI high temp adhesive to assure good bond.

Top bolt is re threaded and new hardware included.

I thoroughly cleaned the exterior and interior as well as test ran on my car and is functioning perfectly.

Some rubs on bottom but not affecting function.

AVO PBV Valve------Sold

Love this Valve , has a plate you can remove for partial vent to atmosphere, does not affect air fuel ratios and sounds great, not super loud but nice little hiss, if it would fit with my Process West I would keep it.

Perrin Throttle Body hose

Used in good condition, clamps included

30 bucks shipped on this

AVO Intake and box,

The box and hardware are new however the top of the box had some marks, I vinyl wrapped it looks ok I could have done better, will include another peice of viny, I thinks it looks well enough but you judge can always paint.

The intake itself is powder coated black and is in reasonable shape , the filter actually cleaned up nice and is ready to go but has some rub threw on the exterior metal, new filters are available

Price on this is 200....reduced 175

..deals to be made if you purchase the TMIC as well. Would be a cool matched set and was my original plan before boxita tempeted me with rare goodies

SPT Intake--- Sold Sold

All hardware included , filter could use a clean

No tune required for this intake according to Subaru.

Price 125

Feel free to ask for additional pictures

Thanks for looking

Joe

d8be99937cdd70ed22ea79fbf9df772b.jpg2512d9dd960178c53c2449622f22d7e7.jpg3aa72fc97594f5f92f23d8d1cea02c37.jpg0ff9d09109ff568efe113ada8efb3a1f.jpg289c03a8894dec4609ba9e4cf7665ba0.jpg2936b967f6b0b49428796c6910ad0479.jpgcfe34573fde03aa0917db1465fcc637f.jpgdec56d24150ccd748034dcd5d30c705c.jpge0c90e70c85bc7997e0831c9e0b7d528.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Edited by JoeInOregon

Willing to accept trades for vintage watches

Oh, OK!

I might be interested in the AVO BPV. I have a couple old watches, I'll DM you.

Edit: Do you know if the BPV will fit a Perrin TMIC? I'm unsure why it wouldn't fit your PW TMIC.

Edited by Pleides

Oh, OK!

I might be interested in the AVO BPV. I have a couple old watches, I'll DM you.

Edit: Do you know if the BPV will fit a Perrin TMIC? I'm unsure why it wouldn't fit your PW TMIC.

Yes it fits the Perrin/AVO fine....the process west sits to high and you have to trim hood liner and it still hits the hood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

AVO Intake and Perrin Throttle Body hose still available, will to trade for a low profile BPV Valve

Need to be OEM hight or just a tad taller.

Looking for suggestions on the BPV if anyone has any, my AVO would not fit without hitting hood liner with the process west intercooler installed