LegacyGT.com

Mesh Window Shades

Are there any people out there interested in mesh shades for 4th gen wagons? I've seen adverts from companies like Snap Shades and Quick Snap, but they don't have any offerings for the 4th gen yet. Are there any forum members who would be willing to loan their car for them to make measurements? The companies are located in Redding and Garden Grove, CA.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

I have soltect magnetic shades for my Forester and absolutely love them. Although they're not available anymore and I don't know why, bc I'm sure they'd sell.

Something like it for wagons would be amaaaazing.

478064030_Screenshot_20210831-1420072.thumb.png.9389400dabdb56ce7eb130537ee442ba.png

1363609987_Screenshot_20210831-1420302.png.64dc9599d384e10e5158ab64e40b19d4.png

495284658_Screenshot_20210831-1420382.thumb.png.44ca67a069cc1009a03ab4e6f839b395.png

Don't think those would work on the 4th gen... We have the frameless windows. It would have to be snap in of some sort. I know they make the universal slide over type that stretches, but those are weird and get gross if it rains.

The most salient feature of QuikSnap car side window sunshade is its Snap-On Mechanism that enables users to install & remove sunshades without help of any additional tools, magnets, suction cups or whatever. Robust & reliable- perfect for everyday use.

The QuickSnap looks like the way to go for our frameless windows. I will shoot them a message to see if they ever plan on marketing these. I would hope that they would see this as a profitable application for them since many 4th gen Outback/Legacy drivers are outdoorsy people. I'd like these to keep out mosquitoes on overnight car camping adventures.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread