LegacyGT.com

Looking for suspension upgrades

Welcome!

Many people just upgrade the rear sways since the front is a PITA to change out.

From the stock 16mm rears you can go 19mm (IIRC) OEMs that some Subies had, and there are thicker aftermarket ones available too. Me, I got a Cusco 20mm.

Dunno about strut mounts, I used OEM stockers for those.

yep 19 or 20mm rear sway bar really changes the dynamic of the car, there's some OEM STi bars that fit, i got 19mm OEM one off a 2014 sti hatch. front i wouldn't bother with unless you're taking the engine out for gaskets or whatever. suspension, the consensus is either koni inserts or coilovers if you're upgrading over stock, or getting the 13-14 OEM set up which has stiffer dampening and springs. strut mounts you can get the group N ones, but i'm really not sure how much of a difference those make without upgrading the rest of the floppy stock suspension. read through the performance mods sticky and the few big suspension posts on here for more info.

Thanks for the replies. I ordered some Gecko coil overs. I will also be going with the 2013-2014 26mm front sway bar and the whiteline 22mm rear sway bar. I am going to throw on some Kartboy endlinks as well.

Whats the best intake for our cars? I've read the 3.6r mod list but its confusing as to what it lists.

Thanks for the replies. I ordered some Gecko coil overs. I will also be going with the 2013-2014 26mm front sway bar and the whiteline 22mm rear sway bar. I am going to throw on some Kartboy endlinks as well.

Whats the best intake for our cars? I've read the 3.6r mod list but its confusing as to what it lists.

message HumbleRumble. I know for the 2.5GT an intake doesn't improve anything until you go way up in power.