LegacyGT.com

sitting on the bucket of water feeling when stopping

Hi all,

If you have this the best way to describe is feeling like you are sitting on the bucket of water when stopping and the water is splashing under your seat and you feel that water movement then:

Your CVT transmission filter is clogged, your cvt pan needs to be cleaned, magnets cleaned and add additional magnets on the bottom of the cvt oil pan (on the outside) your will love your cvt again. I hope this will help somebody who is loosing hopes. Remember opening your cvt oil pan will void cvt warranty. But if you are like me and take actions no matter at what cost than try it.

This makes no sense at all.

I do not want to be always a bad guy. Many things for you are hard to understand which is understandable. There is a lot of things I would tell you right now but I will be nice and keep it to myself. Oh remember your comment that the throttle plate on our Subaru can freeze at 90F outside with engine running at 212F LOL. Thus why you do not understand simple analogy with the bucket of water.

Anyway, guys that experience this, trust me, I had this problem. I replaced ATF II, cleaned oil pan and magnet.

To avoid this negative comments of people that never dropped the trans oil pan - PM me for more details.

Edited by aki334

so your boat is slowing, and the water is sloshing around you? you have to replace your magnets.

This video describes that problem pretty well:

LOL, if you watch carefully you will see that he shifted into "R" for racing :)

Edited by aki334

No you must have premium or limited model.

Mine is basic so only comes with buckets.

Anyway whatever makes you happy. I know you are limited. You probably can't locate your country on the map and have never seen other civilization outside of your village judging by how well you know how to find this seats for your farm's shithouse. You had to drive 156 miles to the nearest McDonald's to get free WIFI to be able to post here. How you know about amazon online shopping confuses me.

Edited by aki334

^^^ You have been warned on several occasions! Insulting other members is a violation of Forum rules. Thread closed. Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png