LegacyGT.com

FS (WA): ’07 Spec B Parts: Shell, Interior (part-out)

Short story: I bought a totaled ’07 Spec B to rebuild my high mileage ’07 Spec B. The shell is mostly stripped at this point and I’m sorting through what I’m going to keep and what’s for sale. The complete drive train and front/rear sub frames have been swapped into my car, so that stuff is not for sale.

I’ve tried to research the current pricing on these items but if I’m way off let me know. I will add separate posts with pictures, if you need more details or pictures let me know. I will do my best to respond quickly, but I work away from home during the week so additional pictures and packing/shipping will happen on the weekends.

What is for Sale:

Complete ’07 Spec B interior set: Front and rear seats, all four door panels. These are not perfect, but I would say good to very good condition. No major issues but some wear. Not looking to split at this time. $1000 (I have someone interested in the seats, I will split if I can find a buyer for the door panels). Door panels SOLD Seats SOLD

Factory Nav System, CD Drive, Screen, cables and bezel. $250 SOLD

Momo Steering wheels (2) with radio controls: one well worn, one near new with scratches on back side (accident damage). Old $30, New $60 Both SOLD

Most of the rest of the interior parts and trim are available, I won’t list all of this, but if you’re interested, I will provide info/pics/price.

Body shell: Damage to driver’s side dash, A-pillar and roof. I’m keeping the doors (not pulled yet). Good rear glass (has tint). FREE, get it before it goes to scrap. SCRAPPED

Trunk, good shape, but clearcoat is sun burnt on spoiler. $50 SOLD

Rocker/side skirts with chrome, good shape, not looking to split at this time. $150 SOLD

Taillights, very good condition: $50 each. SOLD

Immobilizer Set, Gauge cluster, BIU, ECU, Column & Keys. Some accident damage to the gauge cluster but fully functional. $250

Aluminum Front Control Arms, Great condition and clean but should have the bushings replaced (305K miles) $150 SOLD

Full Wiring Harness, Pulled and ready to ship, front, center & rear sections. $250

Possible trade items: stuff I’m looking for (to fit ’07 Spec B).

Rear sway bar, 19mm JDM

Black/Blue (’07 Spec B) floor Mats

Passenger side Front Fender, DGM

Gary

Edited by All_talk

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Would you happen to have the L-shaped trim pieces that run along the center shift bezel up the the sides of the radio?

I do have a set (silver), and in nice shape. I can get pictures this weekend.

I don't have a good idea how to price these, cant find any current comparables. My default starting point for used stuff is normally about 50% of new and adjust for condition. But in this case Subaru has discontinued the left and wants $100 for the right, seems a bit steep. So... I'll say $30 each?

Gary

Pics of headlights? Any info on whether shields were flipped, do the leveling motors work, anything else done? Thanks!

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Sorry HD1925, I don't have any headlights for sale. The HIDs are on my wanted/trade list. Sorry for the confusion.

Gary

I may want the whee also do you have the air bag also ? Wanting to do a conversion and add the steering wheel controls

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Hey Joe, there is one person ahead of you for the steering wheel but if you PM me your zip code I can quote you shipping in case it falls through.

I do have the air bag and its in pretty good shape. I can get pictures this weekend. Price $60.

Gary

Hey Joe, there is one person ahead of you for the steering wheel but if you PM me your zip code I can quote you shipping in case it falls through.

I do have the air bag and its in pretty good shape. I can get pictures this weekend. Price $60.

Gary

97701 not a secret no pm needed lol and I still want the center console regardless

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk