LegacyGT.com

FS (WA): ’07 Spec B Parts: Shell, Interior (part-out)

Question: it sounds like you have two complete suspensions, one from the car you are rebuilding and the one from this car you've stripped for parts. If that's the case do you still have the old suspension components you pulled from the rebuild and would those be for sale, specifically the pass. side aluminum rear trailing arm? I have a driver side one already and I'm trying to locate one from the other side.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: it sounds like you have two complete suspensions, one from the car you are rebuilding and the one from this car you've stripped for parts. If that's the case do you still have the old suspension components you pulled from the rebuild and would those be for sale, specifically the pass. side aluminum rear trailing arm? I have a driver side one already and I'm trying to locate one from the other side.

I do have all the old suspension, at some point I planned offer the aluminum arms, but figured It would be as a set. Maybe if they don't sell as a set, after a while I would consider splitting them up.

Now that you have brought it up, I may finish disassembling the sub frames and list the set.

Gary

I do have all the old suspension, at some point I planned offer the aluminum arms, but figured It would be as a set. Maybe if they don't sell as a set, after a while I would consider splitting them up.

Now that you have brought it up, I may finish disassembling the sub frames and list the set.

Gary

That's fair and makes sense. Prob what I would do as well. I would consider buying the set and then selling the one I have separately. Any idea what you would ask for the pair?

Bummer , got more picks my hinge is good but missing cup holder front and rear and trim is trashed I might be able to make use of it

Hi Joe,

Here are some pictures of the console, excluding the broken hinge it's in fairly good shape. It looks like the armrest mount has been repaired (see picture). There is also one part of the assembly I need to keep for my car, it's the bottom cover for the armrest, I hope you don't need that piece. If you don't need the electrics (switches & ports), I can keep them for spares.

Hows $35 + shipping for just the plastics?

Gary

Center1.thumb.jpg.4e1365c693f30efce5eeb85bcde3a09d.jpg

Center2.thumb.jpg.85e2d142a2c371e8ed9231a81514e11f.jpg

Center3.thumb.jpg.ff430fbbd1f1f1298b295dc584c40a85.jpg

Center4.thumb.jpg.27b675cd88a1c1377f391701896d7d0b.jpg

Center5.thumb.jpg.587495087f563aac9526365ed542176b.jpg

Center6.thumb.jpg.157785f4fb42782c9fb5aa625917393f.jpg

Gary

If you have the OEM swaybars, I presently have a set of Whiteline swaybars on my 05 LGT wagon and would like to return to stock ... lmk if you're interested in a trade of some kind.

That's fair and makes sense. Prob what I would do as well. I would consider buying the set and then selling the one I have separately. Any idea what you would ask for the pair?

Ill get some pictures when I get the parts pulled out of the rear subframe, I've just been super busy, maye next weekend. Sorry for the delay.

If you have the OEM swaybars, I presently have a set of Whiteline swaybars on my 05 LGT wagon and would like to return to stock ... lmk if you're interested in a trade of some kind.

I have the old stock sways, they are a bit crusty, perfectly functional but not pretty (see picture). If these will work for you maybe we can work a deal. Which WL bars do you have?

Gary

Sways.thumb.jpg.880db92d7111f38aabff82162cb5332e.jpg

Edited by All_talk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Any word on those trailing arms?

Yes, funny you brought them up, I meant to get back to you earlier this week.

The arms are out, but the drivers side went the hard way on the rear bolt, ended up cutting the bolt/bushing. Arm is fine and I figured the bushings need replacing anyway. Passenger side could be used as is, I had no alignment issues, but at 305K miles?

They could use a little clean up, (sand blast would be my choice), lets say $150 for the set (4 pieces).

1887706359_RearArms1.thumb.jpg.f2c5b608f43417889837f1d40a3e800a.jpg

607957295_RearArms2.thumb.jpg.01b44a01c769c797e56b8bdd361856d0.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've got a vf52 with only 10k miles. I'd be willing to trade it for the immobilizer set plus $, or I got a set of Cobb weathertech mats I'll trade strait up for.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

You have a PM on the subject.

Gary

• 3 weeks later...