LegacyGT.com

WTB: Catless downpipe, headers, cool stuff

Finishing up collecting parts for my build and I have committed to doing an all used parts mostly sourced from the forums,

I have , turbo, injectors, intake, fmic, by pass valve, up pipe, JDM double din, just did factory kyb's and saggy butt spacers

Need an access port still, downpipe, headers, fuel pressure regulator ( not a must).....

.....and anything else cool you think I need and want to parts with

Will be shipped to Oregon 97701

Thanks Joe

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I have a Cobb CAI with heat shield and brand new Cobb filter plus a grimmspeed TMIC as soon as my FMIC shows up. Also have a grimmspeed up pipe with new grimmspeed gaskets and JDM manifold risers if you're deleting your TGVs. Maybe some more stuff too. I'll have to look. Just found a black/red Cobb shift knob with boot retainer and a new set of black leather w/silver stitching shift and hand brake boots. I'll keep digging

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Edited by norutah

I have a Cobb CAI with heat shield and brand new Cobb filter plus a grimmspeed TMIC as soon as my FMIC shows up. Also have a grimmspeed up pipe with new grimmspeed gaskets and JDM manifold risers if you're deleting your TGVs. Maybe some more stuff too. I'll have to look. Just found a black/red Cobb shift knob with boot retainer and a new set of black leather w/silver stitching shift and hand brake boots. I'll keep digging

Nice thanks for looking, I need the shift and brake boot for sure, let me know on price, I'm sorted on the intercooler and intake, I have the momo short shift kit and knob but the knob is shot ...any pics of the Cobb knob ?

Nice thanks for looking, I need the shift and brake boot for sure, let me know on price, I'm sorted on the intercooler and intake, I have the momo short shift kit and knob but the knob is shot ...any pics of the Cobb knob ?

I'll grab pics of the Cobb knob when I return tomorrow

Found pics on my phone of a set of boots from my outback. .

e499fdb512377a7ca640edd98f774df0.jpg74d96f9f7726ad9735fb20adcdf8117b.jpg

Edited by norutah

I'll grab pics of the Cobb knob when I return tomorrow

Found pics on my phone of a set of boots from my outback. .

e499fdb512377a7ca640edd98f774df0.jpg74d96f9f7726ad9735fb20adcdf8117b.jpg

Boots look good, What do you want for them shipped to 97702

I'll go $100 shipped for the boots and knob. Add 3% PayPal or send as friends/familye98d0a1f7eb89635c9490a98380ed868.jpg

That's a good price does the boot have peice of trim integrated or is custom fab required ?

All I really " need" now is a downpipe to complete my build. Many thanks to everyone so far.

Some one has to have a downpipe laying around, car is going into Arc flash of bend for tranny swap and new clutch and flywheel on the 5th may have them do turbo install and tune wile there if I can dig up a down pipe

Help complete the dream of the used forums parts build.

Thanks Joe

Finishing up collecting parts for my build

Need fuel pressure regulator ( not a must).....

.....and anything else cool you think I need and want to parts with

Will be shipped to Oregon 97701

Thanks Joe

I am telling this, get the fuel rails, FPR, and An lines while you are collecting things. I waited a bit and got them and love it. Also if you do not have a new bigger pump do it.

I know people will say you don't need is, but just get everything while your doing it. I hear people say they have fueling and then they say just a pump. Naw IMO when I hear that, I hear you have a full fuel system, injectors, rails, pump, lines, and all.

I am telling this, get the fuel rails, FPR, and An lines while you are collecting things. I waited a bit and got them and love it. Also if you do not have a new bigger pump do it.

I know people will say you don't need is, but just get everything while your doing it. I hear people say they have fueling and then they say just a pump. Naw IMO when I hear that, I hear you have a full fuel system, injectors, rails, pump, lines, and all.

I have fuel rail, injectors , and lines ( rubber) I did a full AN setup on my last tuner car and I'm trying to pretend I'm not going to go that far this time, but I will probably get FPR then I will need an adapter at the very least and it's a slippery slope towards ....because racecar, lol

Am getting the aem drop in pump for sure though , need it for the corn juice