LegacyGT.com

(Santa Fe, NM) - 2005 Legacy GT Wagon 6MT

chato

Year, Make and Model: 2005 Legacy GT Wagon Limited

Color: BSM

Miles: 176,xxx (not really going up much, not driving)

Transmission: 6MT (05 Forester STI)

Title: NM- Clean

Lien: None

VIN: (4S3BP676956369428)

Seller's email address: (dwerwath at gmail . com)

Asking Price: $15,000 firm w/ all uninstalled parts

This is a borderline feeler, but thinking about getting out of the LGT game.

I have a chance to build a house and want to get as liquid as possible.

I also have a 2yo and I am trying to run three housing nonprofits at once, so I'm not doing a bunch of wrenching or driving lately.

This car is pretty well sorted, and I have all the final parts to make this already sick car even more radical, but no time to install them.

The car is road protuned by Cam Tuning @21 PSI and rips. No dyno but ass says low-mid 300's whp.

I've been building LGT's for about 10 years, you've probably come across a post of mine here or there.

The car used to be owned by LGT member Morning Woodie Wagon.

I bought it in July of 2017, and started from his great work and took it to the next level.

My goal was to build the most perfect ultra high performance LGT wagon daily driver.

It has almost every upgrade imaginable. And the rest of the parts to finish the ultimate build.

The only issues with the car are some cosmetic stuff with the repainted front bumper (JDM included) and a handful of small surface imperfections, I'd say in very good condition for a 16 yo car. Interior is 9/10 not rips or tears in seats etc.

Not looking for any BS, don't need to sell, honestly don't really want to sell it.

But it's sitting and not getting the love it deserves right now.

Priced as a deal for someone who knows how rare a 6mt wagon is, what all these parts are worth, and wants the ultimate LGT wagon.

Not looking for a penny lower or to split up the parts and car.

If nobody wants it, I'll shelf it until I can finish the build.

Message me for more background. Almost all of this car's history and build is documented on here. MWW had a full maintenance records.

Here's the parts list- note some stuff is not installed yet, tons of stock and replacement parts as well that will come with it.

Engine

Infamous Performance Built Long-Block- CP Pistons, King bearing and rods, Killer b pickup and baffle @120k

Run on stock boost until 150k)

Blouch 440XT Turbo @ 150k

Infamous oil line

Tomei Expreme EL Headers/Up

Cobb catted DP

HKS ES Premium Dual Resonated Midpipe

Fujitsubo Wagolis Cans, loud race cans (not installed)

Grimmspeed 3-port EBCS

Cobb SF intake box with KSTech 73mm MAF

Perrin Inlet (and a spare)

Grimmspeed Thermal Coated TMIC

Turbosmart Kompact BPV

Mishimoto Radiator

Zero Sports Radiator Shroud

04 STI FPR (spare not installed)

04 STI FPCM

850CC sidefeed injectors

DW65C pump

Crawford AOS

4 Bar Map Sensor (not installed)

Low mileage rebuilt VF40, DP and TMIC (not installed)

Full flex fuel and top feed conversation (not installed yet)

IAG TGV deletes, 1050X's, rails, lines, FPR, Accessport, Cobb Flex fuel kit all NIB

Suspension/Brakes

Koni's/STI Pinks/Spec B top hats

ISC Tarmac Coilovers/whiteline top hats(not currently installed)

Whiteline front and rear sway bars

Kartboy end links

Perrin swaybar reinforcement

Whiteline bump steer kit

Whiteline A-arm bushings

STI Gold Brembos/DBA slotted Rotors/Hawk pads

Stainless lines

Steering Dampener Lockdown

STI flexible strut tower brace

Grimmspeed master cylinder brace

Spec B aluminum front and rear control arms w new whiteline bushings (not installed)

STI Master Cylinder (not installed)

Interior

STI Boost/Oil Temp/Oil Pressure Gauge Cluster

Vent Boost Gauge w/ LC1 A/F

JDM double din with Sony xav-ax100 w/carplay

JL Audio Stealthbox 10" sub

Infinity component front and 2-way rear speakers

Clarion 4 channel amp

DAMD D-shaped steering wheel

Redline Shift Boot

Grimmspeed weighted shift know (not installed)

Lojack

Drivetrain

05 Forester STI Long Ratio 6MT

Matching R180 w/ front and rear Suretrac LSD's

Exedy Stage 2 Clutch (@165k with the trans)

STI Flywheel

STI 6mt Short Shifter

Group N trans mounts

Group N motor mounts (not installed)

Exterior

Primitive Racing front and rear dif skid plates

BBS STI wheels/BFG G-Force Comp-2's

Enkei T6's / Nokian Hakkepeliitta 8 studded snows (not installed)

RX330 HID Conversion

HID Yellow Fogs

Jdm rain visors, rear tail lights, and rear spats

Rawr rear diffuser (not installed)

No name front lip (not installed)

Ing replica side skirts

Factory Skirts (not installed)

Carbon JDM engine covers (not installed)

Subtle Solutions Engine cover

Modified OEM mesh grill

JDM Front Bumper with rare half lip spoiler (not installed)

STI pedal covers

Extended arm rest

There's probably some stuff I've missed here but this is the bulk of it.

HMU.

Working on getting some pics uploaded to the site, but you know. invalid JPEG, PNG missing a security token. etc I'll try again later from my home computer.

Here's a google photo dump in the meantime.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/i6dBtRcSpAMBQJPW7

If someone is super serious, I'll get the car detailed and take some really detailed photos. Just can't put time into that unless someone is for real for real.

edit: I tried to upload photos again but I keep getting erros, photos meet criteria, size etc.

186288217_ScreenShot2021-08-17at8_30_21AM.png.045e3a35c7d12dfe123722adcb76bc1c.png

Edited by chato
trying to upload photos

Impressive car. GLWS if that's what you want. Worth the money imo.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Wish my 6-speed had the same long gearing as yours, this wagon is very nicely sorted. The "dual resonator" mid-pipe is also a rare find stateside. The second resonator is a helmholtz resonator that cancels out cruising drone. I have it on my wagon and I can attest that it makes a dramatic difference - more dramatic than any sound deadening or mass damper solutions I've tried. All in all, I paid more for less 6 years ago.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

I spent a lot of time searching to find the Forester STI 6MT with the rare combo of stock long gears like the Spec b's and the F/R locking dif's.

And yes, the helmhotz resonator is pretty amazing. Paired with the Wagolis cans, its about as perfect an exhaust note as I would ever could hope for. No drone, amazing sound, and you can hear it when you need to.

Wish my 6-speed had the same long gearing as yours, this wagon is very nicely sorted. The "dual resonator" mid-pipe is also a rare find stateside. The second resonator is a helmholtz resonator that cancels out cruising drone. I have it on my wagon and I can attest that it makes a dramatic difference - more dramatic than any sound deadening or mass damper solutions I've tried. All in all, I paid more for less 6 years ago.
Edited by chato

GLWS!!! If I was local and had the money, I might buy this wagon.

I know the car well and did an S-ton of work on it over several years. First time I worked on the car the shop was not yet open. I was hanging out with another forum member and helping him out. We worked in his garage. I consider Morning Woodie Wagon a friend and was heart broken when he got out of the LGT game (wife, kids, work, etc.).

If any potential buyers have questions about the work I did you can hit me up.

Yeah, he's a great dude, and it was definitely bittersweet for him.

Although he seemed to be enjoying his Fiesta ST and I'm sure he was pumped for the Stage 2 upgrade he got to do when he sold it.

GLWS!!! If I was local and had the money, I might buy this wagon.

I know the car well and did an S-ton of work on it over several years. First time I worked on the car the shop was not yet open. I was hanging out with another forum member and helping him out. We worked in his garage. I consider Morning Woodie Wagon a friend and was heart broken when he got out of the LGT game (wife, kids, work, etc.).

If any potential buyers have questions about the work I did you can hit me up.

Good golly, in my "old" backyard too ( ABQ for a long time ).

We're in the 'Q next month for my father's 80th, would be so much fun to talk the home boss into a diversion LOL ( yeah right ).

Did we talk way back about your black 6mt sedan that was for sale?

Did we talk way back about your black 6mt sedan that was for sale?
Yes we did. I ended up moving to Portland in 2017, drove the car up from ABQ. Ended up swapping titles out for another 05 LGT with auto when my daughter got ready to drive ( not a great place to learn for a new driver ). She totaled it about 2 months later ( no one hurt thank goodness ). Got her a 2012 Impreza 2.0i for replacement, still going strong.

The 6mt sedan changed hands a few times, heard from the current owner the engine was sick ( someone after me played with the tune ).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2 things:

do please update the for sale ad with pics if possible to conform with the site guidelines.

secondly, if you still have this when I sell my house in the next 30-45 days, I'd really, really like some more info on it. my wife will probably kill me, and my race car build and my supra build will probably suffer, but man have I been craving another wagon in my life.

I could suck start a snow blower.