LegacyGT.com

Missing Body Parts :)

Charnj

Hi everyone. I have a 2007 Subaru Wagon, Body type: 5D i Limited AWD, Trim: 2.5i Limited, Engine type: 2.5L H4 SOHC 16V

Would really appreciate help identifying parts that I need. See pictures below. For the parts that are not white, I would also need to paint for them, although I would probably have the body shop put all the parts together on the car and they would paint it too, presumably. So ideas where to get paint?

1. Presumably, this is the bumper cover, possibly part number 57704AG09A. (Hole courtesy of 17-year-old who had her license for 1 week.)

2. There seems to be 2 parts missing here I think one is a “skirt”? I don’t know what the other piece is.

3. I want to add something to my flush rails so I can get then get cross bars to put 2 kayaks on top.

4. I am missing some kind of plastic fastener to reattach this piece of panel in the cargo area. It is unattached due to a combination of smacking it with my kayak, as well as intentionally digging into the area to see if there was some kind of radio antenna running to the grommet, or whatever that thing is called, following instructions in another Subaru subforum. (It wasn’t there).

Thank you

body parts.pdf

Part #2[/url] in your picture

Thank you so much! It looks like that is the piece that goes along the door. I can’t seem to find the one (in my photo) that runs along the car side underneath the door.

That part that you are referring to is the rocker panel. They can be mighty difficult to find. Unfortunately it seems nobody in the marketplace has any for the wagon, but you can call your local wreckers and see what they have

• 2 weeks later...