LegacyGT.com

Active Open source Tuners

Having trouble finding who is actively tuning by open source for out cars. New to legacy platform , looking for the typical things that I'm familiar with in the VW world, catless downpipe, up pipe extera

Looking for some direction here.

Help a new owner out please.

Thanks

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

this list is probably out of date, but its a starting point: https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/have-favorite-subie-shopi-post-up-234016.html
Y Avery much so sadly, pretty sure allwheeels driven is gone to sadly as that's my town. Remote tuning would be just fine just try to avoid Cobb and want the cat deleted and every is scared to publicly state the do that so don't know where to start

call outfront in auburn or pia in puyallup. both have a staff tuner

all wheels is long gone. i bought them out, sort of :)

Lol, you must be in bend ? Sold my Audi TT to buy this legacy because it fits my kiddos, I'm in the market for parts used or knew if you got anything to sell. My legacy is bone stock at the moment

Sgt.Gator swears by them. they are largely responsible for the increased durability of his subaru race engines
Crazy they have AWD Dyno also , they must not need new business because they are very low profile when it it comes to signage and google SEO.

I didn't really want to be tied to cobb but with a local turner like that might as well.

Just chasing all the things I had on my 1.8t , anti lag, nls , 2 step , and most of all e85.

Will be giving them a call tomorrow

Super convenient having them just down the road from you. I'm sure Josh will be able to suss you out on info. They are a Cobb shop so most likely going to steer you in that direction. I know, buy the ticket take the ride. Using the Accessport will sting your wallet but really only once and honestly its a really dialed platform from which to not only load and manage tunes but live monitor engine functions, data log, etc.