LegacyGT.com

Cobb OTS Map V52

You may want to reach out to Mike at, tuningalliance@gmail.com

Sounds like my MAP Mike made for me years ago will be a good starting point for you too. vf52 on stock fueling, Invidia Dp catless Up, GS tmic. That will be safer then cobb stage 2. Only difference is your Intake.

Tell Mike I sent you. He'll know what to do.

Edited by Max Capacity

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Don’t yolo a tune that’s not for your car. Lots of tuners will do e-tunes like TuningAlliance.

Alternatively, you could sell your catless downpipe and put a catted one on there. Helps with boost creep a bit and you don’t have that terrible catless smell.

If you're going to sell a catless DP and replace with catted, you might want to try that soon. I'm in the market for a tune soon, and I think the times are a-changing for the folks that sell tuning services in terms of abetting or even tolerating emissions systems modifications. Witness Cobb and others removing some of their product lines. And cat prices (due to the metals prices) are up for now, who knows where they are headed.