LegacyGT.com

Legacy Wagon JDM Spoilers

BoxingBoxer

• 2 weeks later...
I see a gb on wheel coloring coming soon. I need to find a place that can fix my damaged rays and re-powder coat it. Also need to change the color on the wheels from shralp

Oh man, I totally meant to check those out the other day! Well, as I told you, I need to get my silver side repaired and powdercoated to match the gunmetal, so I'm all about a group buy!

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Mmm. Why do your wheels have to look so good?
Thanks if you meant mine. They're deep bronze metallic with a heavy flake/custom mix. Calipers are same mix of sparklers over heavy silver so they match well. I'm guessing the powder coater was intrigued refinishing new wheels. Caps are black with the gold emblem. Thinking a smoke tint over the caps and the logo should match better.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

Edited by norutah

It really is, @madrig is on a whole other level with his carbon bits. I need more [emoji6]

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

I’m in the bloody UK so that’s out of the question for me [emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the bloody UK so that’s out of the question for me [emoji31][emoji31]

RCM (ppl who made gobsmacker) could make you a wing. Or Rodney probably has a rally wing from an actual wrc car.

shipping from Canada to UK shouldn't be too much? looks like $138. It was $60 to ship the snorkel to Seattle.

RCM (ppl who made gobsmacker) could make you a wing. Or Rodney probably has a rally wing from an actual wrc car.

shipping from Canada to UK shouldn't be too much? looks like $138. It was $60 to ship the snorkel to Seattle.

We’ve just had a crown Victoria police car shipped from Detroit and even getting small parts for it is ridiculous

The shipping costs more than the parts!

There doesn’t seem to be anyone on here from the UK either.

I’ve been looking into wings and the turbo bonnet but it’s literally looking like a fortune just for shipping!