LegacyGT.com

I did it! RWD 4EAT

Well first post here and here goes nothing. Always wanted to make my car RWD but never really did anything about it. well today i got bored and went to my shop and just started working. cut the duty c solenoid wire that goes into the TCU and got full 50/50 lock with no CEL or anything. runs and drives gret and no major problems(yet) i would do this at your own risk but i dont really care about my tranny as im swapping it for a 5MT soon. Ill be keeping updates on "driftaru"aka shitaru my shitbox

That seems pretty straightforward. I've been waiting to do the same thing. I have a 5MT sitting in storage waiting to do the full RWD conversion but who knows when that'll happen haha.

go for it man took me maybe half an hour But i would weld the rear diff while your at it its worth it man!

Well first post here and here goes nothing. Always wanted to make my car RWD but never really did anything about it. well today i got bored and went to my shop and just started working. cut the duty c solenoid wire that goes into the TCU and got full 50/50 lock with no CEL or anything. runs and drives gret and no major problems(yet) i would do this at your own risk but i dont really care about my tranny as im swapping it for a 5MT soon. Ill be keeping updates on "driftaru"aka shitaru my shitbox

(edit) forgot to say i pulled the front cv axles as well still have to weld the diff