LegacyGT.com

The problems with supercars...

jsalicru

wish that was the biggest problem we had to deal with.....

haha, no kidding. I'd LOVE to struggle with THAT problem :icon_bigg

http://www.s2ki.com/stor/forumshtml/emoticons/drivingskid.gif

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

what episode was this from?

I don't know, we (at s2ki) were wondering the same thing.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Our stupid Office of Information of Technology oir whatever they call themselves completely cuts off students using things like Limewire, DC++ and bitTorrent because they are gayer than all hell, but they have started a bitTorrent server on campus and you have to request shit to be allowed to get it and you have to produce the policy from the web site that says its cool to use their torrents and that they are legal

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Aczwild, why not just run a BT client on your computer, but change the port? That should disguise your client unless they're doing some sort of packet inspection.

Heck, put it on port 80, and it will look like web access. A LOT of web access. :)

Aczwild, why not just run a BT client on your computer, but change the port? That should disguise your client unless they're doing some sort of packet inspection.

Heck, put it on port 80, and it will look like web access. A LOT of web access. :)

Yup thats the problem we have a packet shaper between the interweb and the school which wont allow us to pull down anything, all we can do is P2P, but they shut down all that shit too, a bunch of us got $100 fines (like 300 of us).

I'm just gonna have to wait till I go home in 2 weeks, then I'm pulling them all down and slapping them on DVDs

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

That stinks. :/

About all you could do in this case is remote control an off-campus BT client, and copy stuff from it over a tunneled connection. Probably a lot more trouble than it's worth, eh?

Or you could go to a Starbucks and download shit there. :)

Archived