LegacyGT.com

Bluetooth issues

Happens all the time, at least before the latest update. Make your phone forget the Subaru or vice versa and it works again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I did that a few times before posting this to no avail. I tried once mor after reading this, and it worked. Go figure! Thanks!

Easiest way for me to fix it is to plug in via usb and it fixes it right away. Bluetooth is needed for Android Auto and most likely Car Play too.

You can tell if it worked because the signal/battery indicator pops up on the screen.

• 3 weeks later...
The original poster specified iPhone.

I am not sure if mine still does it or not since the latest sw update. They told me the last 504 update would fix it but it didn't

I guess I can't read:redface:

I have an older iPhone SE. Paired since November 2019. I've had a few odd issues but never re-paired.

I use Android. Since November of last year has never lost pair or had an issue. I know that does not help but wonder if model, settings etc make a difference.....?

I have had a S10+ and S20+ and both had the problem. The S10+ didn't have any issues with my previous car or any other bluetooth device.

What type of Android do you have?

There aren't really any settings for bluetooth that i think could cause this. Maybe Subaru isn't working well with Samsung?

But the easiest fix for me is to just plug in the usb cable and it fixes itself. Much easier than deleting pairing on either side and repairing.

I have been told by Subaru that they fixed it, but i have upgraded to the newest version each time and it still happens maybe 3 or 4 times a month.