LegacyGT.com

Badge Overlays/Replacements

The badge on the grill of my 15 Legacy is damaged. I can seem to find all kinds of alternatives or overlays for plenty of other Subaru models, but nothing specifically for the sixth gen Outback's/Legacy's.

What overlays or replacements (besides the OEM badge 93013AL000) can I purchase that will fit properly on my 15 Legacy? I've seen some on pics of Legacy's here on the sixth gen forums.

Thanks.

Is the badge completely damaged where it needs a replacement or will an overlay take care of it? In the first instance you might need an OEM replacement whereas an overlay will take care of it.

Overlay would do it, because the clear plastic took a rock and it's just got a spider crack in it. Not sure I want the overlay look either, which is why I was wondering if any of the aftermarket badges I've seen for other vehicles would work, too.

fill the crack in with putty then stick an overlay on it.

Screenshot-20171110-142219-01.jpg

did the same to my daughter's car (overlay)

9-AE304-E8-8-B77-41-A3-B44-E-1-DC76-C556-CFF.jpg

did the back and steering wheels to match too.

I haven't seen anything specific for the Legacy or Outback. Are they all the same size, or what should I look for that will fit properly? Thanks.

The badge on the grill of my 15 Legacy is damaged. I can seem to find all kinds of alternatives or overlays for plenty of other Subaru models, but nothing specifically for the sixth gen Outback's/Legacy's.

What overlays or replacements (besides the OEM badge 93013AL000) can I purchase that will fit properly on my 15 Legacy? I've seen some on pics of Legacy's here on the sixth gen forums.

Thanks.

https://www.emblemoverlays.com/