LegacyGT.com

New member, new car on the way. Tuned by STI

MDMA

Personally not a fan, but it’s still a sharp looking car. I think (and I may be soeaking for more than myself) that seeing folks like you get cars like the tbSTi wagon kinda lets us live vicariously through you! Lol. Also see a lot of want in that place. That yellow Evo is callling…personally not a fan of the Bimmer, but if the back end were a little longer it might look a little sleeker. I’d be interested to see how it drives with the bi-turbo, I’m sure it’d be a blast. Good luck with your search!

Yes it is…not nearly as bad here but definitely getting expensive. It to the point I’ve started driving my 1985 Chevy S10. 2 barrel carbd V6 that barley uses 87 octane. Not nearly as fun but much cheaper. Will that Bimmer do better as far as gas mileage? Another member from on here has a newer BMW wagon that seems to do much better on gas…

• 8 months later...
2 hours ago, MDMA said:

Well I couldn’t find the right Alpina in the end. Costs have gone crazy now in Japan and additional freight charges. I ended up getting a UK model and putting my little touches to it now. 

9C41A1EF-D73C-40C2-9091-BFEDAFB879FF.jpeg

🤤🤤🤤

that’s a beauty….can you provide some more info?

6 hours ago, MDMA said:

It’s a 2.0 TDi engine, 6 speed manual gearbox, but most importantly, 450nm or torque. It also does 60mpg and can do 700 miles to a tank too. 

I'd take that over an EV every day.  Sounds amazing, looking forward to more pictures and learning more about it.