LegacyGT.com

Legacy BM/BR Body Kit Compendium

to be 100% clear, those are purely Rowen...TommyKaira didnt authorize their name to be used for any of this :)

True, but you'll still find a multitude of google results so the same kit by googling "tommykaira legacy bm", so I'm leaving it up there just for reference.

Completed updating Cyber R and Delta Speed. These posts are essentially the format I want to follow for every manufacturer post. Company links and part-specific links added, MSRPs added, "more pictures" album links added, display images cleaned up into individual tall images. I'm doing all the display images as multiple images joined into one tall image to avoid running into the 20 images per post limit for larger manufacturers.

has anyone ordered anything? i would like to do a sti conversion to my 2011 gt but dont know where or who is the best place to start

I have a bunch of info I'm working on typing to expand the first post regarding that and how to go about it, but Japanparts.com is a good place to start. Be warned, pretty much anything in this thread is going to be obnoxiously expensive, and shipping will be outrageous.

Corazon post is complete. That took forever, Corazon has an absurd amount of options and variants of each option, and tons of pictures of just about everything. Probably the 2nd biggest post I'm going to have to make aside from the Rowen one. K2Gear is gonna be hefty, but Rowen will be the biggest for sure. Almost done with this, detail expansion for the first post is going to be the final thing I do because it requires time for me to think, type, and edit, rather than just upload photos and format info.

Also, to anyone reading this thread, if you spot anything out of place or incorrect or any broken formatting or anything like that, please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

has anyone ordered anything? i would like to do a sti conversion to my 2011 gt but dont know where or who is the best place to start

i had the subaru option rear spoiler, rear lower lip spoiler, cyber r hood scoop and liberal bonnet spoiler on the car and had the carazon front bumper/grille/hood/side skirts and rowen rear bumper on order before my car shit itself. as corey said, it will be VERY expensive as the parts i had on order were roughly $4500 including shipping...before paint and install

Edited by testa422

• 1 year later...