LegacyGT.com

legacy convertible image

Only problem with the first chop is that he didn't stretch the doorline back to fill in the space left by having 4 doors, otherwise it's the best looking Leggy Convert I've seen chopped..better than Jedi's seatless 4 door "Serious"ly ugly chop.

I think the first one is gorgeous but it needs the longer front doors, rear antiroll bars, hoodscoop and an aftermarket grill.

Funny thing is just yesterday I had a dream at night that I won a not so big lottery, just a million or so and spent some money to make the legacy very unique (convertable). It looked something like that but I left the rear doors as suicide doors.

I think the first one is gorgeous but it needs the longer front doors, rear antiroll bars, hoodscoop and an aftermarket grill.

Funny thing is just yesterday I had a dream at night that I won a not so big lottery, just a million or so and spent some money to make the legacy very unique (convertable). It looked something like that but I left the rear doors as suicide doors.

I agree. I think it would look better if it had the hood scope and a mesh grill. To make it really look wild, go with a Shrek B color...

It's not horrible but I wouldn't buy it. 4-passenger convertibles are for old people.

So you'd consider a Mustang GT vert an old peoples car? How about an M3 vert? OK, how about my neighbors 1969 big block Chevelle convertible, still an old persons car? Not to mention the fact that over half the guys driving 2 seater Vette verts are over 50.

Hmmmm.... I think we have found the source of the photochop.

Legacy Chop

Original Volvo

http://www.ocdetails.com/volvo.gif

Here is his thread on AUTOWEEK's forums.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived