LegacyGT.com

Yes, so you want to stay about there or plan on fender rolling and pulling for the extra few millimeters you want.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is accurate information....I concur lol

My setup rubs slightly at the rear on large dips at high speeds, but I would clear no problem with 10mm less. I need a roll at the back running 19x9.5 +40 with a 1" drop.

If he stays factory height he can run the 25mm spacers without worry tho

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

818de3e86f715f382905952c983b28a6.jpg

If he stays factory height he can run the 25mm spacers without worry tho

Just because the factory suspension is 1" higher, I would not plan on it clearing. The softer suspension has more travel though its normal operation.

There was indentation at the base hill on the way to my son's daycare, that every once in a while, would bottom out with 2012 2.5i factory suspension. After lowering it 1" eibach/koni, I took it really easy thinking I was going to scrap. One day I forgot, and it didn't bottom out. After a while I just drove normally and it never bottom for the approx. the one year after that.

Just because the factory suspension is 1" higher, I would not plan on it clearing. The softer suspension has more travel though its normal operation.

There was indentation at the base hill on the way to my son's daycare, that every once in a while, would bottom out with 2012 2.5i factory suspension. After lowering it 1" eibach/koni, I took it really easy thinking I was going to scrap. One day I forgot, and it didn't bottom out. After a while I just drove normally and it never bottom for the approx. the one year after that.

Sounds like koni upgrade coming for me....

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk