LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Nice looking ride. Premium plus, so it's well equipped but also means you gave up the top down display. One of my favorite 'grandma features' on the audis :lol:

Top down display? The display on top of the center vent (sorry my first Audi)....

If this what your talking about. This is what I have

https://cdn.ebizautos.media/used-2018-audi-q3-20tfsipremiumplusquattroawd-8464-20676852-15-1024.jpg

Edited by amusa

1649820241_audi360.thumb.jpg.621eeba911501f25792ee9df8fba8ec8.jpg

Yeah, the top down camera uses the cameras on the front, rear, and sides to mock up what the car looks like from a birds eye. Very cool when backing in to a precarious situation and even more so, when you're trying to get close to a curb, etc.

In 2016, no one else had it that i was aware... Either way. That's not exactly why i bought an audi. It is why i got the trim level that I did! Im aware that alot of other cars have it now. I like my car. Come at me bro! :lol:

Last i heard, you had to get the prestige level to get the top down display. They may have since changed it. On our 2016, it was an option without having to get prestige.

• I Donated
Come at me bro! :lol:

K :mad::spin::hide:

We're selling the Stinger to Carmax today and hopefully getting my wife's new car (2022 Santa Fe Calligraphy) tomorrow. Fully digital dash, lane-keep assist and smart cruise that are approaching Tesla territory, blind-spot cameras, 360* parking view, HUD, etc. Plus all the traditional "luxury" shit (Nappa leather, ventilated seats, panoramic sunroof, nav, etc.). Expensive for a Hyundai at $45k, but an Audi with all this shit would be, what, $60k?

yes. lol

15k in a car isnt that much these days. I like the fit and finish of the audis. As well as the general feel and quality.

I havent paid for anything more than an oil change and tire rotation. The maintenance schedule isnt that involved. And the longevity of an audi has come light years. Not sure about hyundai. My buddy had one a couple years ago and he got rid of it and is happier with subaru quality. :iam:

C&D did a review on the Hyundai autodrive feature. TLDR - it kinda works but may make you sh1t your pants.

Edited by jasejase

I need to check on the camera. I have not miss with the vehicle yet. My wife been driving it and she still learning the vehicle. I know the 2018 Q5 have it. I have 360 degree (all view even top view) camera on my AMG. Edited by amusa

I drove the vehicle all day yesterday. For god sake I could not figure out the Navi it's stuck to Philly, PA. I tried everything to clear it. I could not get live GPS. Then something on the screen saying it's not enable. Do I need to sync it with my phone or I need a DVD map install?

I just figured it out it was in the settings that I have to change destination view. Also I notice the SIM card was not in all the way. Now I’m trying to sync the myaudi app to the phone. I need to get in touch with my friend over at Audi. They need to verification on there end.

The Audiconnect I could not set that up as well.

Edited by amusa

I just figured it out it was in the settings that I have to change destination view. Also I notice the SIM card was not in all the way. Now I’m trying to sync the myaudi app to the phone. I need to get in touch with my friend over at Audi. They need to verification on there end.

The Audiconnect I could not set that up as well.

Yeah you need the code on the keys iirc

My old man got a 21 RAV4 with the surround cam. Resolution is kind of crap but he likes it for parking.

It's one of those things that is really cool once you start to take advantage of it.

I used it today lol