LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

File a police report and reported to my insurance. The stock Legacy 2.5i Prem. is stolen minus the tinted windows (35%), LED aftermarket low beam and LED yellow inside the OEM fogs. My son car seat and stroller inside the vehicle.

I want to know who in the F'ing idiot stole a vehicle with a toddler car seat in front of my house between 11:30pm - 2:30am.

File a police report and reported to my insurance. The stock Legacy 2.5i Prem. is stolen minus the tinted windows (35%), LED aftermarket low beam and LED yellow inside the OEM fogs. My son car seat and stroller inside the vehicle.

I want to know who in the F'ing idiot stole a vehicle with a toddler car seat in front of my house between 11:30pm - 2:30am.

post in the regional section with pics? also on fb legacy groups?

that's a crap deal. hope you get it back soon

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted a new job. A modest increase in direct pay (salary plus bonus) but better benefits, better 401K match, profit sharing, and will pay for my MBA.

And provides a company car instead of my current monthly stipend plus 17c per mile (which ends up leaving me slightly short changed all things considered). Will be getting a Jeep Cherokee, then in a few years presumably will get promoted to the next level which would qualify me for a Durango or Ram 1500

Gonna be sad to get rid of the GTI, but looking forward to the new job. And the GTI sale is more or less an extra signing bonus.

Looking at KBB/NADA. Now I have a base price to work with today. one of the vehicle is in KBB value range but the other one is a little over price. Let see If I can work my magic tonight but it will be hard since I have to take my 3 year old with me. Maybe it might go allot easier/faster because my son and they want to get us out faster, lol. Edited by amusa

I got the Prem Plus instead of the Sport Prem. w/convenience and Navi package.

Nice looking ride. Premium plus, so it's well equipped but also means you gave up the top down display. One of my favorite 'grandma features' on the audis :lol: