LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

There is NOTHING for restaurant workers in Blue states in this so called relief bill. [etc., etc.]

Take it to the PA.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

Didn't do an overseas trip this year like had planned, but did a week in the Outer Banks after labor day, and a couple long weekend camping trips.

We had 5 weddings on the books for 2020 have yet to hear any updates on if they're going forward in '21. Two or three of the couples got court house married but presumably they still will want to have a ceremony or party of some sort.

I've started looking at Airbnb cabins in western MD/VA/WV for a January or February long weekend

Yeah. Missed two overseas trips this year, and a couple of domestic planned trips as well. And a handful of overnights here and there. Oh well. First world problems for sure.

We love to travel, so this year has been a challenge. Maine and NH is what we ended up doing this year.

We looked into Myrtle or OBX this summer, but the beach cams turned us off to that. WAYYYY too many people there this summer.

We had planned on England this year too but no bueno. We went to Colorado climbing and then also to Kentucky for caves and whisky tours. We were going to San Antonio for the week before Christmas, but decided it wasn't worth the risk. We're old...LOL....so the farther away from people we are right now, the better.

We looked into Myrtle or OBX this summer, but the beach cams turned us off to that. WAYYYY too many people there this summer.

Just checked my calendar, we were actually there August 29 - Sep 5, so right before labor day, but it was pretty dead. Beach was plenty open, and we did all our meals at the house.

Our together gift this year was a 65" Q80t, everything looked great except the PC, the picture had a grainy film filter effect. I'm still not sure how I fixed it, played with the nvidia card settings then reverted them back, played with the TV settings and now its clear and properly upscaled. The blacks really look good with the full array too.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Our together gift this year was a 65" Q80t, everything looked great except the PC, the picture had a grainy film filter effect. I'm still not sure how I fixed it, played with the nvidia card settings then reverted them back, played with the TV settings and now its clear and properly upscaled. The blacks really look good with the full array too.

Nice! You binging the Cosby show?

Need more space with my GTI for camping and beach trips. Debating tow hitch cargo tray vs roof rack with cargo box or tray.

Leaning towards roof cargo box, seems the most practical.

Car had plenty of room when it was just the girlfriend and I, but with the dog things are cramped.