LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Forest fires is covering our city with smoke. Pic of our downtown in the background at 2:15 this afternoon.

I heard one started by a homeless guy near LA. Stay safe.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

• I Donated
"California is amazing, except for_______________."

(Insert a shit ton of things here)

That's pretty much what I said when I visited friends in SF in 2015.

Like, wow, incredibly beautiful area, and the weather is 70 and sunny for like 3/4 of the year. But damn, there are so many reasons I would not want to live there. Cost, crowding, wildfires, earthquakes, CARB, the smog that made CARB necessary, droughts, mudslides, COVID spikes...

That's pretty much what I said when I visited friends in SF in 2015.

Like, wow, incredibly beautiful area, and the weather is 70 and sunny for like 3/4 of the year. But damn, there are so many reasons I would not want to live there. Cost, crowding, wildfires, earthquakes, CARB, the smog that made CARB necessary, droughts, mudslides, COVID spikes...

Which is the reverse of Florida. Weather is hot, but for only a few months. After that it’s beautiful and a beautiful state. We do not have mountains or 4 station weather but we do have a lot of good things. I mean we are the penis of the USA. We have to be great!

No income tax

No emission testing

Open container OK

Beautiful beaches.

Carry as many firearms as you like.

Oranges.

---

• I Donated
Don’t worry, he hates Florida too. And you know this is a red state. :spin:
I mean, so do I. If it was a choice between Florida or California, I'd take Cali in a heartbeat.

Still really want to move out to the Rockies someday, though. I really enjoyed my year in Salt Lake City, and I hear life along the Front Range and in some parts of NM is nice.

I mean, so do I. If it was a choice between Florida or California, I'd take Cali in a heartbeat.

Still really want to move out to the Rockies someday, though. I really enjoyed my year in Salt Lake City, and I hear life along the Front Range and in some parts of NM is nice.

I get it, is not for everyone. But between CA and FL, I take FL any day of the week!

---

Which is the reverse of Florida. Weather is hot, but for only a few months. After that it’s beautiful and a beautiful state. We do not have mountains or 4 station weather but we do have a lot of good things. I mean we are the penis of the USA. We have to be great!

No income tax

No emission testing

Open container OK

Beautiful beaches.

Carry as many firearms as you like.

Oranges.

Only a few months my ass. :lol:

They both have their 'ups' but CA has more. The negatives of Cali are pretty bad though (as a whole).

Thats so far today... right?

Nah, all of summer. We are talking about coming out of work or home on a regular day.

Sweating while doing the nasty is different!

If we are counting that then it would be 0! :hide::lol:

---

Florida beaches and the wetlands and inland freshwater is pretty.

Just kind of redundant though.

I like the variety of stuff we have in Maryland. Beaches, mountains, rivers, rolling hills, the bay.

A little bit of everything (except desert), but kind of a jack of all trades, master of none type of deal.