LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Sounds like BBV needs a Sorento ;)

Wish I could thank this 2 times.

My girls Optima SXL has cooling seats, like I said cooling not air conditioning, so yes cooling fans. It does help a lot in our 100+ temps.

My wife's balls are delicious.

Wish I could thank this 2 times.

My girls Optima SXL has cooling seats, like I said cooling not air conditioning, so yes cooling fans. It does help a lot in our 100+ temps.

It'll chill your balls, off, shrivel those right up

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Miss you fools. Never buying a Kia. Ordered my 2021 OB XT touring last night. Eta November. Enjoy reading about your shits. Found an old post from KRB... made me pause.

Stay safe and healthy!

Miss you fools. Never buying a Kia. Ordered my 2021 OB XT touring last night. Eta November. Enjoy reading about your shits. Found an old post from KRB... made me pause.

Stay safe and healthy!

Thanks for checking in!

453747.png

Stay safe and healthy!

Hi JJB - Good to hear from ya. Congrats on the new ride order! You stay safe and healthy as well! Best to the fam.

The Subie is broken, so debating on fixing it myself and selling, parting it out, or turning it into a rally cross mobile.

How about just let it become a rust bucket and park it on bricks on your front yard?

---

Really glad I never bought a business downtown, since.... well, people are fleeing downtown. Read a report this weekend about how rents are actually coming down in SF. They don't know the final numbers about who sold and moved yet but they are coming, some figure 10% but could be more.

It's simple really, if your boss told you, "hey, you don't need to come back to the office until 2021, you can work remotely".

Do you:

A. Keep paying $5000 for that 250 sqft closet you rented downtown?

B. Sell your closet/condo and buy a 3bdr house in suburbia for less money?

Keep in mind, you no longer have a commute.

People seem to be taking option B and why wouldn't they.

So what then happens to all of those coffee shops, delis, quick-marts, hair places, neighborhood bars that support these downtown urban communities and so on (that's if they survive, of course)? Remains to be seen, but it likely won't be good.

My wife keeps saying a food truck, maybe there is some wisdom in that, at least you can drive to where business is.

My wife keeps saying all restaurants should have a food truck

There's been a rotating lineup of food trucks that visit the neighborhood down the street from us. I've been going there from time to time, they have a really good BBQ truck, a Donut Truck, a Burger/Sandwich truck, all of them have been good eats too. The only downside I can think of is Vehicle Maintenance, but then again, you don't have a lease.

Lol, no, but that's hilarious :lol:

She chewed the foam insert thing in one of my slippers this morning :mad:, had to clean up a bunch of little bits on the floor. I didn't tell her she was a bad dog, but I let her know that I didn't like that. She ruined the last pair that way. I could tell she felt really bad.